TJ Perkins

You sat inbetween Noam and Drew backstage with nothing to do, SmackDown live was close to ending and 205 live was about to start.

"So what's on the agenda tonight boys?" You as the men sitting either side of you.

"Match with Goldust." Noam informs you. You nod your head, that meant you had a while nother 2 hours with nothing to do.

"Well that should be fun." You joke as you glance down the empty hallway. "Man why can't 205 get any interesting poeple?" You sigh. "No offense to you two." Coming to WWE you'd hoped youd meet some cool people maybe even get a cute boyfriend. But all youd managed to do was make friends with Noam and Drew, which wasn't nesasarily a bad thing.

"Girl you need a boyfriend." Drew teases you with a chuckle.

"Ha funny." You reply with a grin. "Problem is theres no guys here that interest me." You muse.

"Huh yeah no guy is crazy enough to be into you." Noam teases.

"Oh yeah says the guy who's got a thing for crazy ass Alicia fox." You shoot right back.

Drew laughs, all of a sudden you catch movement in the Hall and glance down at someone about to turn the corner. He does and your jaw almost drops, heading your way is a tall drink of water with black hair and a devilish smile. He passes you silently and the view from the back is almost as good as the one in front.

"Who was that?" You ask Drew as your eyes still stay on the guy until he turns another corner.

"Who TJ?" Drew replies.

"Yeah TJ Perkins, he was the first cruiserweight champion. I guess he's back from that leave he was on." Noam explains.

"TJ huh?" You smirk. "Well allow be to go introduce myself to this former champion." You say as you pop down to the floor.

"Hey good luck y/n." Noam calls.

"Yeah go get him n/n." Drew adds.

You head down the hallway in the direction your hot new crush went and spot him wandering around looking a bit lost.

"Hey." You wave him down. "You look a bit lost." You smile.

"Heh yeah, I'm looking for my locker room." TJ smiles as you walk up to him. "I'm TJ by the way."

"Y/n." You greet him with a handshake. "What locker room you looking for?" You ask.

"Uh 26?" He tells you. "Think you could help me find it?"

"Yeah sure TJ follow me." You smirk.

TJ nods and follows you down the hall to his locker room.

"So." You smile in an attempt to make small talk. "Drew tells me your a former champion?" You ask.

"Yeah first cruiserweight champ, I've actually never seen you here before you new?" TJ replies.

"Yeah just started about a month or so ago, from Japan." You tell him.

TJ nods as you walk up to a row of rooms down a hallway, you stop and turn to him.

"Well yours is the one second to last, just come find me if you get lost again. " You smile.

"Thanks.... Y/n right? Sorry I'm bad with names." He asks with a sheepish smile.

"Yeah, no problem man." You smirk.

You turn and leave down the hall with a smile on your face, he was a nice guy thank god and hot to. That was at least a bonus. When you get back to Drew and Noam they are both waiting.

"So howd it go?" Noam asks as you take your seat between them again.

"Well, I showed him where his locker room is." You tell them with a grin.

"And?" Drew asks.

"And what?" You reply as you look at him.

"That's it?" Noam adds.

"Yeah that's it, I just met the guy geez man." You tell him. Noam shakes his head and chuckles then hops from his seat.

"Come on." He waves to you.

"Yeah." Drew adds as he to jumps to the floor. "Let's go peep your new boy toy in his match." He calls to you.

you roll your eyes at your friendd and follow them down the Hall and to one of the monitors backstage. By the time you get there TJ's match has already started and it's against Akira Tozowa. You lean against the wall and watch the match go on, the intensity and sick moves on TJ's part just makes you like him more.

"Damn the boy can move eh?" You comment as you gaze at the monitor.

"Yeah I guess." Noam shrugs.

"I mean I guess thats why he's the champion." Drew adds. You nod just as the match ends.

"Hey y/n here's your chance." Noam points out to the ramp entrance.

"Yeah go ask him out n/n." Drew nods.

You nod your head with some newfound confidence and stride over to the ramp entrance just as TJ turns the corner.

"Hey Perkins." You smile as you wave at him, he looks happy to see you.

"Hey y/n I was just going to go look for you." He smiles.

"Oh yeah?" You reply. "What for?"

"Well I was wondering if maybe you'd like to get some dinner with me and maybe a movie afterwards?" He asks you with a smile.

"Yeah sounds fun." You smirk with a nod.

"Cool man, you a star wars fan?" He asks you with a hopeful grin.

"Do I like Star Wars?" You ask in a mimicking tone. "TJ it just so happens you just met one of the biggest Star Wars fans ever." You giggle as begin walking with him.

"Well y/n it looks like this date may just get off with a bang." TJ smirks as he throws and arm over your shoulder.

You walk down to TJ's locker room with him and wink at Noam and Drew as you pads them. They both shoot you thumbs up.