Noam Dar

You stood on the ramp with your camera in hand, it had been so long since you'd done camera work you barely remembered how to hold it, but with Roman Reigns and Braun Stroman wrecking the ring and camera crew they needed you out at the ring instead of the office. You stood next the baracade with the camera as Noam Dar's music hit and the Scottish Supernova walked out to the ring, as he did he gave you a small wink. You blushed a bit and followed him down the ramp with the camera, he did his signature kiss to the camera causing you to crack a smile and jumped in the ring. As he did his promo you stood outside the ring and recorded certain angles with the expensive camera, as you did you past Alicia Fox, she was a good for nothing hoe that was just using Noam for fame and you hated her. You shot a few more angles then waited by the ramp for the match to end, once it did you recorded Noam and Alicia walking up the ramp. After the match fully ended you walked into the back room and set the camera down on the table, you past Noam sitting in a chair looking for Alicia.
"Hey y/n, you seen Alicia around?" He asked you making sure to roll both your names off his tongue.
"I thought I saw her leave with cedric Alexander a bit ago, sorry." You reply with a slight frown.
Noam shakes his head and runs a hand through his hair, you hate seeing him look sad. You give him a Pat on the back for comport.
"It'll be alright, I'm sure she had a good reason to leave with him." You lie in an attempt to make Noam feel better.
"Thanks n/n." He replies with a weak smile.
You nod and head back to the office to see of Curt has anything else for you to do, on your way you spot Alicia coming out of Cedric's locker room with a wide smile. Your blood boils as you see Cedric wave goodbye to her as she leaves, angry you pit on a calm face and walk up to his room. It only takes you one knock for him to open the door.
"What is it now Alicia? Oh, what can I do for you y/n?" He asks a smile on his face as he looks you over.
"Just wanted to remind you that you have a match tonight." You lie quickly walking off.
Back at the office you sat at your desk and thought about Noam and Alicia, why did he stay with her? He deserved so much better then her, she didn't even like him. After a while you where staring off into space when you saw a guy walk past you, focusing your vision you looked to see Noam talking to Curt. He looked a bit sad and his eyes where a bit puffy, he'd been crying. That was the last straw, you got up and walked over to Curt and Noam.
"Curt let me talk to him." You asked shooting Curt a look.
He nodded and you lead Noam over to your desk, he sat down and gave you a weak smile.
"Shes no good for you, you shouldn't cry over her." You state a bit blunter then you meant.
"S-she cheated on me." Noam stuttered "I thought she loved me."
You put a hand on noams shoulder and he shuddered a bit, you sighed a bit and told him to stay where he was for a second. He nodded and you walked out of the office and made your way down to Cedric's locker room, as soon as you got there Alicia was leaving. You walked over and grabbed her by the shoulder, she gave you a calm and confused look.
"Alicia, your the worst kind of person in the world. Cheating on Noam, hes such a nice guy and your just a bitch."
Alicia looks mad now and gives you a look, she brushes your hand off and giggles a bit.
"Sounds like your just jeleous of me and Noam, just can't stand to be alone." Alicia shoots at you.
You take a breath and turn to leave, as you do Alicia Snickers and says something under her breath. As she does you turn around and deck her straight in the face, she falls to the floor and you leave.
"That was for Noam slut." You tell her as you turn.
Later that night your sitting at your desk when Noam and Curt walk up to you, you know exactly why.
"Y/n." Curt starts.
"Yes I did punch Alicia fox in the face, the slut deserved it. Do what you want with me." You confess.
Curt just shakes his head and walks back over to his desk to make a call, your about to say sorry to Noam when he stops you.
"Don't apologize, thank you for that. I wasn't man enough to break up with her but you helped with that." He explains.
"Well your welcome, and if you want you can let me buy you dinner for breaking your ex's nose." You reply with a smile.