Dean Ambrose

When you took the job of SmackDown Live assistant GM on the request of Shane you thought that it would be a breeze. You where dead wrong. Your life would become a living hell thanks to a certain Lunatic Fringe that you would be forced to keep on eye on due to his championship title reign.

You walked into the Staples Center in LA and made your way to Shane's office. On your way you had the pleasure running to non other then the WWE World HeavyWeight Championship himself, Dean Ambrose. You tried to ignore him and walk off but was stopped in your tracks.

"Hey sugar, where are you off to?"

"Shane's office, what do you want Ambrose?"

"Just wanted to talk geez, why you gotta be hostile?"

"I don't have time Ambrose, so move."

"Fine, see you later though sweetheart."

You roll your eyes and keep walking down the hall. Eventually you reach Shane's office and head in. Him and Daniel are already there waiting.

"Sorry I'm late guys, got held up."

"Ambrose again?" Shane asked as you sat down.

"Who else." You replied.

Daniel chuckled from the other side of the table. You looked over to him and shot him a look. He stopped and turned to the papers next to him. Daniel always teased you about Dean liking you, you always stopped him in his tracks.

"So about SmackDown tonight, y/n it's your job to keep an eye on Dean as always. I have a hunch that AJ Styles might be lurking about so accompany him to his match tonight."

"Yeah no problem, its always a joy to be around him." You reply sarcastically.

You say Shane shake his head and smile from the corner of your eye. Shane also thought that Dean liked you, you on the other hand just didn't see it. He was more of a nusnace then anything else. After all the papers where sorted out you left to go grab something to eat before SmackDown started. You made it out to the parking lot before being stopped again.

"Hey, where you off to this time babe?"

You rolled your eyes and stopped knowing that resistance was futile. Dean caught up with you and stepped in your path.

"I'm off to get food before SmackDown, why?"

"Just wanted to know, you seem like your in a hurry."

"I only have like an hour before I have to be back here."

"Oh, well ill get out of youre way then, sorry."

Dean stepped out of the way and you walked off across the street. He actually moved this time, for once he wasn't being a dick. After you got lunch you walked back inside the center and made your way to your office. After you had just settled in some one knocked on the door.

"Come in." You yelled.

You looked up from your papers to see one of the newer tag teams walk in. American Alpha had recently been brought over from NXT during the brand split. You put your papers down and turned to look at them.

"What can I do for you boys?" You asked.

"Uh we where wondering  if you could get us in a tag team match for tonight?"

"Yeah I have my doctors order that says I can compete."

Chad handed over a slip from his doctors clearing him for work. You grabbed the paper and looked it over. It was all fine and in order. You put the paper away and turned back to them grabbing your schedule books.