Pete Dunne

Pete Dunne, the moment you laid eyes on the self proclaimed Brusierweight you knew he'd be trouble. This however didn't bother you, with wrestlers like Dean Ambrose and Baron Corbin under your belt you where always up for a challenge. And by the looks of it Pete Dunne was the next on your list of men to manage and take care of.

You walked into the office of the performance center and knocked lightly on the door, Hunter was already in there talking with your new project Pete Dunne. You walked in and shut the door behind you with a mild thud, when Hunter turned his head you gave him a nod and walked over to the two men.

"Sorry I'm late hunter, traffic was hell today." You apologize leaning against the desk.

"It's fine y/n, anyway id like you to meet your newest client Pete Dunne. Winner of the UK championship and arriving on NXT later tonight." Hunter explained gesturing to the man next to him.

"So your my new manager eh? Well at least your cute." Pete tells you looking you over.

You roll your eyes used to this kind of attention from your clients, you shake Pete's hand then turn back to hunter.

"So he's daybews tonight, I assume with a match included. I'll be back to sign the papers later, but right now I'll be taking my new client to the gym for a workout." You tell hunter. "Come on Dunne we need to talk about what's gonna be going on tonight."

Pete looks at you with surprise the give H a smirk and follows behind you, he's not one to take orders but you seem to know what your doing so he listens. Your walk down the hall to the gym was short and relatively silent, Pete only walked behind you most definitely checking out your ass. When you finally get to an empty weight bar Pete gets to work.

"You know I could swear I've seen you before." He tells you as he adjusts the bar to a certain weight.

"Oh yeah? I mean I did do some brief work with the backstage crew during the UK tournament so you might have seen me with the camera crew." You recall your work in London.

"Maybe?" Pete replies as he starts his workout.

You sit down on the bench next to him and scan the room, its busy today and lots of people occupy the benches and other areas. Your spacing out when a hand waves in front of you, you snap out of it to see Pete in front of you shaking your shoulder.

"I'm fine get off." You tell him. "Sorry just spacing for a bit, you ready to go?"

Pete nods his head and you both head out to the arena, when you get to the parking lot Pete scans the area for a car.

"So which ones yours babe? That purple one?" Pete asks pointing to a girly purple car.

You snicker and walk up to a new black Camaro and open the door, Pete nods his head impressed and climbs in.

"Nice car, didn't take you for the type to have one of these." He admits.

You smile and pull out of the lot and down the road, the windows are rolled down and the radio plays softly in the background.

"Yeah well trust me Dunne, I'm not some pushover that your gonna boss around. I'm your manager and what I say goes, I'm the one that will make sure and get you title matches and payperveiws got it." You explain sternly while looking at the road, you do take a glance at Pete and he's looking at you.

"Got it babe, hope your as good as you claim to be. I've got big plans for this daybiew." Pete replies looking at you.

"That good, I expect nothing less from you." You reply

Pete nods and smiles, you finally pull up to the Staples Arena where NXT is being held that night and go in with Pete. When you get down to the locker room you drop off Pete and go find Hunter in his office. When you get there Hunter is waiting for you.