Seth Rollins

You stood in your brother locker room and looked at yourself in the mirror, you wore a black tank top and leather jacket, your black ripped jeans and boots just made your outfit look edgier. You took one last look at your dyed hair to make sure it looked good and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Come on Chris, We'll be late." You yell to your older brother.

"Just a second n/n." He yells back.

You sigh and plop down on the bench and wait, he was always the one to take a long time to get ready for something. Finally the door swung open and Chris walked out, he was in jeans and his light up jacket with his hair spiked as usual. You gave him a thumbs up and walked out the door with him on your tail, you both walked down to where they planned on recording a new episode of talking smack. When you got there you dropped Chris off and waited outside for him to be done, you both had a gig with Fozzy at a local place in just under two hours and you didn't want to be late. You where on your phone doing air guitar as practice for later when you heard a chuckle, you looked up to see Seth Rollins leaning against the wall opposite to you.

"Having fun?" He asks you with a smirk.

"As a matter of fact I was." You reply sarcastically.

Seth cracks a smile and shakes his head, he takes a peak through the window in the door and sighs. You and him are going to be waiting a while, you can tell this by the look plastered on his face.

"What are you here for Rollins?" You ask the man wondering what he's doing here.

"Im scheduled to come and interrupt your brothers interview." Seth replied looking through the window for his cue. "What are you doing here?"

"After Chris finishes up we have a gig across town at a bar, don't wanna be late." You explain looking through the window yourself.

Seth looks at you with surprise, you shoot him a look and glance at your phone. Your in the middle of answering a text from a friend when Seth speaks up again.

"You play in that band?" He asks impressed.

"Yeah." you reply "I play main guitar and sometimes the drums."

Seth nods his head and gives you a smile, you smile back then go back to your phone. A few minutes later a guy comes and grabs Seth for promo, you stand outside and listen to the commotion inside the room. A smile spreads on your face as you hear Seth and Chris fake argue, seconds later Rollins falls to the floor at your feet. You giggle a bit and help him off the floor.

"Get kicked out?" You ask, stating the obvious.

"Seems that I did, hey where did you say you where dong that gig tonight?" He asks as he brushes some dust from his shoulder.

"A bar across town, the Galavanter its called. Why?" You ask.

"I thought of maybe stopping by later." Seth explains.

You nod your head as Chris steps outside, he says hi to Seth then you and him are off. A few hours later you look out into the crowd and sure enough see Seth cheering you on from his seat, after the show is over you make your way over to him.

"Enjoy the show?" You ask sitting down.

"It was brilliant, can I buy you a drink?" He replies.

"Why not, I could use a drink and a date." You tell him calling over a waiter.

Seth smiles and takes a sip of his drink, it doesn't cross your mind that you just said you and him where on a date. Finally after you get your drink he speaks up.

"I never said this was a date." He tells you with a smirk.

"Well now it is Rollins." You reply taking a sip from your cup.