AJ Styles

You walked down the hall with your partner Sami zayn at your side, today was SmackDown Live and Sami had a match with AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura against three other members in the Money in The bank match on that coming Sunday. You where the first to spot AJ and shinsuke waiting for you two in the hall.
"There they are." You tell sami as you point down the hall.
The two of you walk up to the men and settle in to wait for the camera man.
"Sup Boys?" You ask as you lean agianst the nearest wall.
"Waiting for the camera man, any idea what the plan for tonight is?" AJ asks you.
You shrug and smile at shinsuke, he's only been on the roster for a few weeks and is still looking for friends. You turn and talk to him about NXT, Samis left with AJ.
"So you and n/n huh." AJ asks assuming your a couple.
"Ehst?" Sami quickly replies. "Not at all, she's more like my little sister."
AJ nods and shakes his head, he'd always just assumed you and sami where a thing. Now that he knew differently the game had changed.
"Why do you like her or something?" Sami asked catching ajs slight smile at the news.
"What no. I was just curious, besides she seems to have a thing for nakamura." AJ gestures to you talking to shinsuke and giggling.
Sami nods his head, he knows that you do in fact like AJ, and now he knows that AJ likes you to. You finish talking to shinsuke, he's cute when he talks in his native language. When you take your spot at Samis side as usual you see him smiling wide at AJ, you wonder what secret he knows.
"What are you smiling about doofus?" You ask punching his arm lightly.
"Nothing, just something about styles you'd kill to know." Sami replied soft enough so AJ couldn't hear.
A confused but intrigued look spreads on your features, what could sami know that you don't about AJ styles?
"Zayn and company to the Ramp." A voice cracks over the intercom.
You shake your head in defeat and walk out to the ramp, Samis music hits first and you walk out with him making sure to pose your back to his. After that you head down the ramp and watch as ajs music hits, as he walks out you can't help but smile. He was so hot, perfect body and gorgeous eyes , not to mention his confidence.
"Your staring n/n." Sami nudges you.
You snap out of your trance and shake your head, AJ stands by you now as the three of you wait for shinsuke. Once he's down the match starts with sami and Corbin, you stand in the middle of AJ and shinsuke and watch.
"Saw you staring." You suddenly hear a voice.
You turn to see AJ had turned your way and wore that devilish smile on his face.
"Was I?" You reply sarcastically.
"Mhm." AJ replies leaning a bit close. "Like what you see?" He purrs.
Before you can give him an answer sami smacks ajs shoulder for him to be tagged in, you give him a wink as he dives over the ropes. Your view of AJ in action is suddenly blocked by your sweaty and beaten best friend.
"Well you look nice." You comment.
"Yeah yeah, just save the flirting for later k?" Sami tells you turning back to the ring.
You shake your head and watch the match finish, after its over and sami gets the win you all slink back into the lockers. Your once again talking to shinsuke when you feel a tap on your shoulder, you turn to see AJ.
"Well hello there, can I help you sir?" You ask excusing yourself from nakamura.
"Yeah, I was wondering if maybe I could interest you in a date?" Styles asks.
You stand in silence for a second and think about it. Stay home and eat pizza alone , or go out on a date with AJ freaking styles. You'll take the second option.
"Why the hell not?" You reply grabbing his arm.