TJ Perkins

"Ah come on TJ just this once?" You beg him as you hold his arm.

"Ugh fine." He groans as he steps into the car and takes a seat on the cool metal chair. You giggle and sit down next to him, the gate shuts and your off.

It was a miracle you'd gotten TJ to ride the Ferris wheel, him being afraid of heights and all. It of course he'd do it for you, his princess as he called you all the time.

"Wow this view." You breath as you take in the sight of the docks below you in the Seattle harbor.

"Yeah sure." to nods as he keeps his eyes on you not wanting to admit how high in the air he was.

You grin and take a hold of his hand, he smiles at you and leans in for a kiss. You peck his lips and grin,he takes the time to whisper to you.

"God I love you." He whispers.

"I know, I love you to TJ." You reply.

the Ferris wheel ride ends and you both step off of it, you grin and look around you for what to go do next. It was super cool for the fair to be in town the same time Raw was doing shows in the area, it made for a perfect date night.

"Babe let's go get some food." TJ suggests to you, you nod and gravitate to a cotton candy stand.

TJ orders two cotton candy sticks and hands on off to you once their done, you both walk around hand in hand for a while and enjoy the sights.

"You know our diets are ruined right?" You tease him as You finish off the cotton candy.

"Yeah." TJ nods. "But now I can do this." He grins as he pulls you in for a kiss and his lips graze yours the taste of the cotton candy still lingering there.

"TJ." You groan out him with a smirk playing on your lips. "You are the worst you know that?" You ask him.

"Yeah but you love me." TJ smirks back at you. "Now let's go play some games." He grins as he sprints off with you right by his side.

After looking around for a while you both come up to one of the ring toss booths, TJ steps up first determined to win you a stuffed bear sitting on the prize rack.

"See that bear." He asks as he points to the fluffy animal. "He's yours."

You giggle and nod as TJ forks over a dollar and collects his rings, you lean against the booth knowing he's got terrible aim and probably won't be winning this game. Sure enough all five rings given to him either bounce off of the table or miss completely.

"Damn it." TJ mumbles as he hands the guy anther dollar.

"Come on babe you got this." You cheer him on with a smile.

TJ goes again and ends up repeating his last attempt, you gingerly walk up to him and brush his to the side by the chest.

"Step aside babe." You tell him. He looks at you and steps aside.

You hand the guy a dollar from your wallet and collect your five rings, TJ watches as you toss a ring and land it with ease, then another and another. Sure enough you land all five rings and point to a small stuffed pig up on the top shelf, the guy gets it down and hands it to you.

"Here you are good sir." You bow as you hand TJ the pig. He takes it with a smile and pulls you into a hug.

"How are you so good at that game?" He asks you.

"I don't know, I've always been good at carnival games." You giggle as you walk up to another game.

It's one of the strength tester games and TJ looks proud as he walks up to it, you giggle and take a seat on a box to watch him go for it.

"See now this is a game i can win." He smirks as he flexes his arms. You giggle and watch as he grabs the hammer from it's stool and goes for it.

He raises the hammer and slams it down on the button making the small marker shoot up and hit the bell on the top hard, you cheer for him as he's given a small stuffed bunny.

"My lady." He smiles as he hands it to you. "Now we're even."

"Ahh it's cute, thanks babe." You grin as you pet the soft fleece of the bunny.

You and TJ play a few more carnival games, the last one you go on is the one that spins really fast.

"TJ come on let's go on that one last." You tell him as you point to it.

He nods as you drag him to the entrance and onto one of the seats. he takes a seat and shakes his head as he looks at you.

"What?" You ask him when you see him looking at you.

"Nothing." He replies.

The ride begins and the ride spins hard and fast, the whole time TJ keeps his eyes on you as you cheer and throw your hands in the air like a little kid. To him you're the only thing that he can see. The ride stops and you both get off, as you go to leave TJ stops you and pulls you in for a kiss.

"I love you so much." He whispers to you.

"Love you to TJ." You whisper back.