AJ Styles

Managing for WWE was a dream job for you, managing the lunatic fringe was a bit of a challenge but you managed.
"Alright dean try and behave today. I really don't want to have to explain to Shane why one of his staff has a broken arm again."
"Hey he was looking at me funny."
"Whatever, behave."
With that you walked off down the hall running into someone on the way. Of was the Tuesday after the Royal rumble and a new superstar had been introduced.
"Oh sorry."
You looked up to see AJ Styles standing in front of you.
"Oh sorry styles."
"No problem. Hey i don't know you."
"Oh yeah, I manage for Dean Ambrose. Names y/n l/n."
"Nice to meet you y/n. "
You shake hands and walk off. Later you find Dean talking to James Elsworth.
"Hey James, Dean."
"Oh hey n/n, did you get me and Dean a match?"
"Yeah I did, in fifteen minutes. Don't know who against though."
"Ah that's fine." Dean replied.
"Yeah perfect." James added.
A while later it was time for the match. You walked out next to Dean as his music rang through the arena and the crowd cheered. You wished him luck and down at the commentary table.
"Hey folks it looks like y/n l/n will be joining us tonight."
"Thanks for having me guys."
You looked up to the ramp when AJ Styles music hit. Watching as he walked down to the ring.
"So y/n, what are your thoughts on the newcomer AJ Styles?" Corey asked.
"Well I haven't gotten a chance to speak to him but I have heard of him and the bullet club. He seems like a good opponent for Dean."
You watches as two other club members joined him. One was tall the other shorter. The taller one was tagging with the smaller one.
"It looks like AJ will also be joining us."
You moved over to give AJ a seat then turned to the match. So far Dean was winning.
"AJ how does it feel to be in WWE and what's your thoughts on Dean Ambrose?"
"Well Ill tell you one thing, it feels good to finally make it up to the main roster. Dean ambrose seems like a good wrestler, his manager is very pretty and seems like she's good at her job to."
"Well thanks styles." You reply.
The match continues and Dean gets hurt on a landing. You run out to the side if the ring by James and call his name.
"Dean! Dean you OK?"
He nods slightly then cringes at the pain in his leg. You shoot a worried look to the other side of the ring where AJ now stands talking to Anderson. Gallows tags in and Anderson takes his time allowing Dean to Tag in.
"Dean are you alright? How bad does it hurt?"
"Sweetheart chill I'm fine. I just landed wrong."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, I'm fine."
The bell rings and James slides out of the ring with the win. You all walk down the ramp with Dean limping slightly. Later that night you run into AJ on your way out.
"Oh hey AJ."
"Hey n/n. Sorry about Dean beating you earlier."
"Hey its fine, sorry about his leg."
"Ah he'll be fine."
"That's good. Hey i was wondering if maybe you'd like to go get some dinner. If your not busy of course?"
"Mr styles, are you asking me out on a date?"
"I might be, what would you say if I was?"
You and AJ smile and you chuckle.
"I guess of have to say yes."