Dean Ambrose

You wake up naked and exhausted. You have no idea who you brought home from that bar last night but God damn, the man was a God in bed. He was still passed out, curly brown hair sprawled out over your grey pillow. You made your way to the bathroom, picking up clothes along the way. When you reached the bathroom you smiled. You hair was a tossled mess , hickeys covered your neck and stomach , and there was purple bruises over your hips. After clothing yourself in some underwear and a tank top you went back into your room. The man you slept with was sitting up now, you took one look into those steel blue eyes and all the memories came flooding back.

You sat in your favorite bar in Seattle, it was filled with strangers that where very drunk. You sat at the bar sipping a whiskey, scanning the room for a guy to take home for a night. Then you spotted him, a handsome guy with light brown hair and steel blue eyes. He was playing pool with two other dudes, one smaller and half blonde , the other big with long black hair. You decided to go scope it out. Downing a shot of whiskey you walked over to one of the tables and sat down.
Dean was in the middle of playing a game of pool with Seth and Roman when he spotted a girl sit down at a table. She was pretty and wearing a tight top. She was also looking at him.
After a few minutes of you looking back and forth to the cute guy he came and sat down. You kept cool and took a drink of your beer.
"Hey there, something I can help you with sweetheart?"
"Just enjoying the view." You reply.
"Oh yeah?" Dean smiles. "Names Dean babe."
"Y/n. What bring you to this bar?"
"Only in town for two nights, looking for something fun to do."
He's looking directly at you now, he licks his lips and you crack a smile.
Back at the pool table Seth and Roman are watching you two.
"Oh she's in for it bro."
"Totally, that girl won't know what hit her." Seth replied.

"So, want me to by you a drink?"
"That would be oddly kind of you."
"What can I get you princess?"
"Im feeling frisky tonight, shot of whiskey?"
The words roll off your tongue. Dean smiles and orders the drink. After a while of drinking Seth and Roman leave. They know Dean won't be needing a ride.
"So you live around here.?"
"Just up the road a few blocks."
"Want me to walk you home? Wouldn't want such a pretty girl getting mugged."
"Oh trust me, I can handle myself." You reply.
"Oh I bet you can." Dean Cooes back.
Dean takes you home and walks you to your doorway. You both stop there.
"Your friends seem to have abandoned you."
"Don't worry about them, I have a place to stay."
"Yeah." You reply turning the key to your door.
"Yeah." Dean replies.
You open the door and sprint inside. Deans hot on your tail, slamming the door behind him.