The Last Jedi Review

Comenzar desde el principio

Perla (crazy1perla): Eh. Okay so listen. I felt there were certain parts the movie just like kinda dragged on, but like I didn't mind it? Like it allowed my brain to process what was occurring and although it felt like it dragged on. I appreciated every moment.

Jade (RiverdalesPrincess): I thought 2 hrs and 45 mins was a great length of time for the film. And they had packed so much in it, the film actually felt like it went so much longer than what it actually did which surprised me.

5.      Where their major twist to the plot?

Ally (the_nkotb_girl) : I found when Kylo killed Snoke and then lied about to a rather big twist, but with a big lead up.

Perla (crazy1perla): OKAY SO FIRST OF ALL. THIS MOVIE HAS A BUNCH OF MAJOR TWIST. MY full course meal Kylo Ren not shooting his mama but then the like ship exploding and LIKE That whole scene when Princess Leia like not died and used the Force to MOVE herself to safety. THAT WHOLE SCENE HAD MY heart STOPPING AND CRYING. I really, I just really was so shocked AND THEN YODA POPPIN IN LIKE A MF G. I was so freaking shocked like MAH MANS YODA up here gonna throw some lighting on you wack ass textbooks. So yeah, there were mannyyyy plot twist in my opinion.

Jade (RiverdalesPrincess): Okay so where do I begin the first plot twist to me I well when Kylo didn't shoot Leia, but I knew he wouldn't she was always in the weakness. In a book I read I bought about all the characters of Star Wars and on a star wars site it states Leia and Ben were always close. Another which I found extremely interesting was how Luke and Kylo's stories were told about Kylo turning dark, and the major was when Kylo killed Snoke and fought with Rey. I must mention the little boy at the end how he used the force to bring the broom over to him was cool. I think Rian's plot twists helped create the film and I truly believe he did a amazing job at it.

6.      Did the movie seem to have no purpose?

Ally (the_nkotb_girl) : I found the movie served a great deal of purpose in regards to restarting the rebellion and bringing forth the hope to the galaxy.

Perla (crazy1perla): The movie kept to its title. The Last Jedi had to end, in order to bring forward a new generation of heroes. The movie was a master piece, as a older generation leaves, a new one will come forward to continue the legacy.

Jade (RiverdalesPrincess): I certainly think it served a purpose, it clearly states 'The Last Jedi' because Luke would like to end the Jedi but this also gives Rey a chance to help a younger generation and I thinking starting with that boy like I said in the previous question. Like the previous films it always presents new generations: The Originals, The Prequels and then the Sequels new heroes and new villains. Every Star Wars films has served a purpose and have brilliantly done so each time.

7.      What was your favourite scene in the movie?

Ally (the_nkotb_girl) : My favourite scene was by far the scene when Luke reunited with R2D2 on the Millennium Falcon. I found it very heart touching.

Perla (crazy1perla): This is hella difficult for me to answer because I loved everything but it had to be when Yoda just threw some mother f*cking lighting  or when Kylo was shirtless or when Kylo threw Hux to the wall, I'm OH NO IT HAS TO BE WHEN FINN FOUGHT PHASMA, that was also a good scene. I really can't choose tbh.

Jade (RiverdalesPrincess): Now I think my ultimate favourite would have to have been when Kylo was shirtless! But I did love the scene when Luke and Leia were reunited for that short while I cried when I saw the together. It was truly a heart felt moment and a perfect example of a twin bond. I also loved the scene where Kylo ordered the AT-AT's and TIE FIGHTERS to shoot and Luke and he still stood there unharmed and flicked his coat brushing dust off. Although I loooove my ginger general to the death star and back like Kylo Ren, I did love it too when Kylo threw Hux to the wall with the force.