Chapter 26

SOPHIE'S POV

The last day with my best friend and my boyfriend.

I was dreading this so much. But here we were and we had to say good bye.

I spent the whole day with Alli, Jake and Cody. We went to the beach and I layed in Cody's arms the entire time. Every time I looked into his Aqua eyes, I nearly cried.

We spent time just us two, just laying in eachothers arms. "I love you Sophie. If it was my way, I wouldn't leave." he hugged me

None of us ate much we just sat there enjoying eachothers company.

I took Cody of when I saw Alli and Jake start Kissing.

"Cody, I love you, you're my soulmate. " he just hugged me and lent down to kiss me, our lips met and we sat there for ages, him deepening the kiss, me allowing him. When we broke apart I looked into his Aqua eyes and saw they were saddened. I felt a tear escape from my eye, down my face.

Cody looked at me and sang. "If you ever need to cry, I'll wipe the tears right from your eyes, oh yes I will"

He entwined his fingers with mine and we walked back to Jake and Alli, we had to say our final goodbyes.

I went and hugged Alli, she was crying too, "I'll miss you so much Alli" I said.

"I'll miss you too, Goodbyes are the worst." she replied and we broke apart she turned back to Jake and put her arms around her waist, I walked back to Cody who put his hands on my waist and we put our foreheads together so we could look into eachothers eyes. He kissed me and we broke apart.

They had got in the car now, the car that Matt had provided them with to get them to the airport.

I watched sadly as it left, knowing that tears were running down my face.

My phone vibrated in my pocket,

From Cody.

'I miss you already. <3'