Chapter 19

CODY AND SOPHIE'S DATE.

SOPHIE'S POV

I openend the door and there he was standing there smiling. "You look amazingly beautiful. Espesically your eyes, they're paradise." He said. I have to admit he looked amazing. 

"Come on then Angel", he held out his hand and I took it, we walked down the street and up to the beach. When we got there he said to me "Before we go surfing, I have a suprise for you, sit down and close your eyes." 

I closed my eyes and then he told me to open them. He was holding his guitar. "I wrote a song about you."

I smiled. Cody Simpson, wrote a song about me?

He started to sing. 

Youuuuuuu, got me good, IIIIIIIIII, Youuuuuuuuu, I like this right here, check it out, yeah, 

Word on the street is that you're single, so baby have you heard my single? It goes La dee da, and it hits like a symbol, I drew a heart with my finger on your window wassup?

Even with your hair up girl wassup? Eveni n your sweatpants girl wassup? Even when you wake up without any make up I'm in love, cause I'm so tired of the same old games I'm a need of something new in my life,......

.....................................................Need you so bad, so bad, so bad, so bad, so bad, so bad, so bad

He finished singing, I was crying. "Oh Cody, that was so beautiful." I said with tears dripping down my face, he came over to me and wiped away my tears. "I'm glad you like it, It's how I really feel." I hugged him and he hugged me tight resting his head on my shoulder. 

"You don't even know how much I love you Sophie Harrison."  He said.

"That's probably true and you don't know how much I love you Cody Simpson." I said.

He smiled at me. "Let's go surfing."

We had about half an hour surfing session. When we finished Cody said to me,

"Angel, you're getting better, really impressed." I laughed. 

"I was never that bad." I said. 

"Yeah, I know but you've come on alot." He said. 

"I love you." I said and he bent down to kiss me, our lips matched perfectly and he kissed me passionately and I could feel my self smiling through the kiss. We broke apart and he took my hand, "I love you Sophie." He said to me.

"I love you too Cody, I-I-I-I think it's time to go public."