Chapter 3

As soon as we got to the beach I saw Cody come straight up to us, he turned to look at me "Hey Angel." "Hey Alli, Ruby, Giorgia." All the time he said this his eyes didn't look away from me.

"Hey Cody, Jake." I replied and Cody smiled sweetly at me. He nodded his head towards the ice cream bar and I followed him.

ALLI'S POV

"So what's going on between them?" Giorgia asked me, and Ruby and Jake looked curious. I turned to look at her. "Well I'm not sure, I think she likes him..."

"And he likes her!" I was cut off by Jake, who had suddenly realised what he had said. "Oops."

I turned to look at him. "You serious? He said he likes her?" I said

"Yeah, he's just afraid of rejection." Jake said.

"Well now that it's all out in the open, why don't we just give them a little nudge, persuade Cody to ask her out and such, I mean look at them!" Ruby said and we all turned to look at them. Cody and Sophie were walking along the edge of the ocean and it looked as if they were talking. I could see Cody nervously running his fingers through his hair, we couldn't tell what they were saying but we all agreed to try our hardest to get them together.

CODY'S POV

It had been a perfect day, I spent most of it with Sophie and I was just so happy right now, back in Gold Coast with the girl who had been in my mind since she came to LA a month back. We just calmly spoke about everything, from Gold Coast to Paradise and I just couldn't make up my mind, was I in love with this girl and want her to be my girlfriend?? Yes, I did and I need to ask her to be with me, I'm scared of rejection though, but if I never ask, I'll never know.

"Brah you need to ask her."

I swivelled round and saw Jake standing in the door frame.

"Jake, do I even stand a chance?" I asked a little half hearted.

"Yes mate, you do, she was all over you today, and if you don't ask her soon you'll regret it for the rest of your life, and before you say anything, think about it and promise me you will.

I just stood there looking at him as he left, okay I'm going to ask her tomorrow.