Chapter 10

CODY'S POV

"Cody, of course, she'll care, you're her boyfriend." Alli said,

I shook my head.

Alli didn't notice. But Jake did.

"Um, mate,what's going on?" he asked me.

"Nothing, the doctor said I have to have on more check up before I can go home." I said.

Alli and Jake left the room still holding hands.

I was happy for them, they made a good couple.

JAKE'S POV

Alli and I walked out the room.

"Alli, I'm going to find out what happened to Cody to cause him to have a panic attack." I said and she hugged me.

"I love you Jake.' she said.

"I love you too." I said.

Half an hour later Cody was discharged. We took Alli back to Sophie's then Cody and I walked to mine.

"Brah, do you Want to tell me what happened between you and Sophie?" I said and he looked at me. I could tell he was hurt from the pain in his eyes.

"......." he took a deep breath. "well, I, she, we, we're not together anymore." he said.

"I'm so sorry Cody. What happened between you?" I asked I could see faint tears on his cheek.

"I don't know. I told her, I didn't want to make her be in a relationship she didn't want to be in and she took it as a break up, and that's when the panic attack happened." Cody said and he was silently crying.

I was going to help Cody. He was my best friend and he was upset.

"You really love her don't you?" I asked and he looked up.

"I do." He said.

"Then do something about it." I said.

He looked at me, "Like what?"

"Here's the plan"