Chapter 8

SOPHIE'S POV

I must have been quite because after a while Cody asked to talk to me in private. I wondered what was going on and he lead me into my kitchen.

"Sophie, are you okay?" He asked me.

In a way I felt rather upset that he didn't call me Angel. I could feel tears coming to my eyes but I blinked them away.

"Yeah, fine thanks."

He carried on looking at me slightly concerned and then took my hand and lead me back to the living room.

"Look we've got to get going." Jake said.

Alli looked at him and he bent down and whispered something in her ear. She smiled and said "You too."

Cody and I looked at each other and he pulled me into the hall. "You sure you're okay?" He asked me.

I looked at him. "I appreciate the concern Cody but I'm fine."

He looked at me. "If your'e sure, night Angel." He kissed me on the forehead. "Let's go say night to Alli and Jake."

We walked into the room and saw something neither Cody or I expected. Jake and Alli were kissing!

I stepped out of the room quickly and pulled Cody out into the kitchen. We were both shocked and Cody said to me "Why did you drag me out of there? My best friend and my sister are together? What?!."

"Cody look, I pulled you out of there because they clearly don't want anyone to know otherwise they would have told us. Please respect their privacy. For me." I asked him.

He looked rather tense and frustrated but after a while he agreed to me. "Okay Angel only for you, but what about tonight?" He asked me.

"Cody just pretend you don't know, I'll talk to Alli tonight." I smiled at him. 

"Okay Angel." He hugged me close to his body. "Jake come on we better go." Cody said. 

Soon after Jake and Alli appeared from the living room. Cody looked tense and I grabbed his arm. "Night Angel." He kissed me on the cheek. "Night Alli." Cody said.

"Night. Cody. Night Jake." She hugged them both.

"Night Cody, Night Jake." I hugged them both too but I hugged Cody for longer. 

They left. Alli and I went upstairs I just hoped Cody would stick to his promise. 

"Hey Alli let's play truth or dare." I said and Alli smiled.

"Oh yes, okay I'll start Truth or Dare?" Alli asked me. 

"Truth." I replied.

"How many times have you and Cody kissed and who kissed who." Alli asked me excitedly.

"Once on the lips, I kissed him." I replied.

"You kissed him!" She asked.

"Yeah, okay your turn, Truth or Dare?" 

"Truth." She replied.

Now this was my chance to question her about Jake. "What were you are Jake doing all day today, and remember this is a truth question. Honest please!" I said and she looked up.

"Okay, I know you know something about this already what is it.?" She replied. 

"Cody and I came into the living room to say good bye and we umm caught you kissing." I said and Alli  looked up at me. 

"Oh. Well earlier today he told me that he would  be devastated if he ever did any thing to hurt me." Alli began "and he told me a story about how he couldn't stop thinking about me. And how he was so excited when he found out I was coming back to Aus." Alli said looking at me and I could tell she was with Jake. "I feel the same way." She said quitely 

I knew she wasn't lying. I just stood there and she said. "Well night then." And walked over to her bed and buried her face beneath the covers. 

I picked up my phone and checked it I had a text from Cody it said. 

 Hey Angel, 

Have you spoken to Alli yet because I want to confront Jake, I know he feels bad, he's not acting normal. Angel, ther'e's also something I want to ask you but I'll ask you tomorrow. Text back soon. Love you Angel. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I replied.

Hey Cody, 

I did speak to Alli and she said he told her he really likes her. I hope that's true because I know she really likes him. What do you want to ask me? Text back soon. Love you too Coco. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I looked over at Alli's bed and could tell she was either asleep or pretending to be asleep. 

"Alli, I'm happy for you. You and Jake are the cutest.. You make a great couple. JALLI, JALLI, JALLI, JALLI." I whisper and I hear her giggle. 

"Thanks Soph." Alli says. "So how's Chloe? I haven't spoken to her in a while." Alli asked and I picked up my phone. 

"Let's text her." I say and I type a text saying.

Hey Chloe, 

I don't know if you know but Alli and Cody are in Aus at the moment and Alli wants to catch up. We'll obviously have to see each other tomorrow but until then hi. 

Sophie xox

I send it and  Alli hugged me, "I love you best friend."

Oh hey Sophie and Alli,

I unfortunately lost Alli's number and tried to tweet her but she never saw. Oh well, how's Cody? Any gossip? OMG yes we definitely need to go shopping together tomorrow. 

Chloe. xox

Alli and I replied to her and we chatted for a while and made arrangements for tomorrow then headed to bed. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

THANKS TO EVERY ONE WHO READS THIS. 

SPECIAL TWITTER GUEST THIS WEEK IS @iHeartNiallCody REMEMBER TO FOLLOW @The1DCSfanfics, @iHeartNiallCody, @LuciCrookerss AND @theMrssHoran