Chapter 18

JAKE AND ALLI'S DATE

ALLI'S POV

Cody and Sophie had already left by the time Jake arrived and he took me by the hand. "Good evening madam, tonight we will be going on a romantic stroll." 

I smiled and we walked along holding hands, "Just thought I'd say how beautiful you look, always." Jake said to me and I felt myself blush. 

"Oh, your'e so kind to me. I really like you Jake, have done for ages, I'm so happy we're together." I said and Jake hugged me. 

"I don't ever want to let you go, and do you know what's going to be a problem,? When you leave." Jake said. I felt tears flood through my eyes. "Why do you keep focusing on that?" I asked him looking at him, tears still falling from my eyes. 

"Because I will miss the most amazing girl, ever to be in my life," I could see he had tears rolling down his face to and I wiped them away. "I love you Jake, more than you can imagine, I wish I came here for longer, four weeks just isn't long enough to spend with someone you really love." I said and he wiped away my tears and pulled me back into a hug.

"I love you too Alli, please stay mine." He said and more tears flooded my eyes. I guess I had only just realised that this was bascially a summer love, and I was only here for another two weeks. 

"God this is emotional." I said and I noticed that he was smiling.

"Isn't it?" He asked me and he took my hand once more and we carried on walking. We walked until we got to a park bench. We sat down and Jake put his arm around me, I let my head fall onto his shoulder. 

"Look how beautiful the stars are." I said. 

"Almost as beautiful as your eyes." He said and I smiled. He lent in and our lips met, it was like they were made for eachother it was amazing and we broke apart, I hadn't felt like this with anybody before and I was so glad I had Jake beside me, I hugged him again, never wanting to leave his arms.

Jake and I sat there talking about tennager stuff, not giving a care where we were, what we were doing, just who we were with, eachother.