Chapter 13

CODY'S POV

I woke up and felt water at my ankles. I looked beside me and saw that Sophie was asleep with her head on me. 

SOPHIE'S POV

I felt myself being gently shaken and I openend my eyes to see Cody smiling at me. "Morning Angel." He said I sat up and looked around we were still on the beach and I saw Cody take out his phone. He went on twitter and I saw his tweet "Those things that make you effortlessly happy." I went on my profile and retweeted it. Then I tweeted "Fun at the beach with @allisimpson, @jakethrupp and @CodySimpson." 

"Come on.." He stood up and took my hand. We walked along the beach, hand in hand.

"I've always wanted to walk down the beach hand in hand with a special girl here in Australia." He said.  "And you Angel have made me smile for so long, and I thank you for that." He said, I hugged him and he hugged me back we just stood there in each others arms for a while until I saw Alli and Jake walk towards us.

"We fell asleep here on the beach!" Alli exclamied. 

"So did we, funny huh?" I said and she laughed.

"Yeah, come on lets the four of us go out for breakfast." Alli said. 

Jake and Cody were walking ahead and Alli pulled me back to talk to me. 

"Sophie, I've been thinking, I think Jake and I should become public, but then what if we break up?" Alli said.

"Okay I understand your problem but who says you're going to break up? But if you're worried, talk to Jake about it." I said and she smiled.

"Okay I will, but what about you and Cody, when are you going public?" I looked at her, this was the first time I actually ever thought about going public with Cody.

"Won't his fans be mad and angry?" I said.

"Not if they're his true fans, if they're his true fans, they'll support him and be happy for you both."

"Thanks Alli, you always know what to say, oh let's hurry Cody and Jake probably wonder where we are." We linked arms and walked a little faster.

_____________________________________________________________________________

THANKS FOR READING, DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW @LuciCrookerss & @The1DCSfanfics ON TWITTER.