Chapter 17

SOPHIE'S POV

Alli and I walked back up the street to my house. We were both smiling, my smile suddenly turned into a frown."What's wrong?" She said looking at me.

"Well you and Cody have two weeks left here. I'm going to miss my best friend, and my boyfriend." I said sadly.

She hugged me. "Don't think about that. What are you supposed to wear for your date tonight?" She asked me. That's one of the reasons Alli is my best friend, she always knows how to cheer me up. 

"Umm, Cody told me to wear something beachy, does that mean shorts and a t-shirt?" I asked her.

"Uhh, yeah I think so, what do you think he has planned for you?" Alli said.

"Well, I thought kind of beach things like games and stuff, not really sure, what about yours and Jake's date?" 

"I'm not really sure, I think I'm supposed to dress casual too." She said. 

CODY'S POV 

"What are you planning on doing for my sister then?" I asked Jake, 

"I just thought we could go for a stroll and have a chat." He said. 

"Jake, look after her." I said and I knew he would. 

"I will mate. Anyway, what have you got planned?" Jake asked me.

"I'm going to teach Sophie how to surf." I said and Jake looked as if he thought it was a good idea. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is short but the next couple will be much longer. Follow @LuciCrookerss and @The1DCSfanfics on twitter and I will love you.