Chapter 22

SOPHIE'S POV

I woke up and I had a text from Cody. It said...

'Morning angel, hope you slept well, text me as soon as you get this, 143 xoxoxoxoxoxoxox'

I took my phone and replied less than two minutes later, I got another text from him saying.

'I'm going to post on twitter now. Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox'

Sure enough I went on twitter and saw this.

'@CodySimpson This Picture, I was kissing my beautiful girlfriend. Instagram/CodySimpson//d/kV/h

I sat there with Alli, waiting for my mentions to explode and they did.

'@Codyyissexy: @CodySimpson @SophieHarrison4 you guys are so cute!!!!!!!'

I went and followed her and retweeted and replied '@Codyyissexy thanks so much!!!!!!'

Then I came off twitter and spoke to Alli.

"You ready to go shopping?" I asked her

"Yeah course." she replied and we went to get dressed.

When we were finished we got driven into town by my mum. We were meeting Ruby and Giorgia there any way so we walked up and waited for them, after not even five minutes they had arrived and we walked to the shops, we walked up to the nearest shop and we all grabbed gorgeous clothes off the rails and ran into the changing rooms, two minutes later all of us were out taking photos making gifs.

By the time we were getting picked up we all had bags full of shopping,

Giorgia and Ruby went home and Alli and I waited for my mum.

Ten minutes later she arrived and we drove home.

We burst inside and dumped our bags on the counter.

"My god, I'm exhausted." Alli said. "Wanna go to the beach?"

"Yes, I would love that, let's go."

We left our bags but both grabbed our iPhones and headed for the beach.

We got there and we went for a swim. It was such a hot day so it was so relaxing.

All of a sudden I got sprayed with water and so did Alli we wiped our faces and saw Cody and Jake.

"Hiya Angel." Cody said to me and kissed me.

"Hey Cody, how are you baby?" I asked him.

"Well luckily I survived without my Angel but I'm happy you're back." He said to me, kissing me again.

"Ughh." Alli said and Jake looked at her.

"What? Baby do you not like this?" he asked then kissed her.

I felt Cody's arm muscle tense, I pulled him back.