Chapter 6

SOPHIE'S POV 

I stared at him. "Your sorry for what?"

He looked at me and said, "For being too forward, I just......" I cut him off                                                         "Cody, that's not what I'm upset about. I would love to be with you, be your girlfriend but I don't want to ruin our friendship." He looked at me, I could see a mixture of understanding and hurt in his eyes.

"Okay, how about you give us one date? If you like me and like the date, we can possibly have more and if you don't we will just pretend like nothing happenend." He said dreamily. 

I looked at him and looked deep inside his eyes. I felt myself melting. "Lets have our date now." He stared at me. "Now?" he asked.

I lent in and kissed him, it was like fireworks, I wanted to cheer and phone up Alli and I only hoped that Cody was feeling the same.

CODY'S POV

She was kissing me, I felt like I was on cloud nine and no one could ever bring me down, I felt fireworks burst out from inside me and I wondered  what this meant. 

We broke apart. "Yes" she smiled.

"Yes what?" I asked. 

"Yes I'll go out with you."

I smiled then I hugged her and the rain had stopped. 

I was the happiest grom ever.

JAKE'S POV

I was starting to wonder where Cody had got to when I got a knock at my door, I answered it and it turned out to be Alli, Ruby and Giorgia. "Jake come on we're going to the beach."

I followed them. We walked in silence until we got to the beach where we saw two figures. "There they are, I mean they're the only people who would even go to the beach in this weather." Giorgia said. 

"Look they're holding hands!" Ruby said and we all looked closer to see that they were infact holding hands.

                                                                                                                                                                         ALLI'S POV

"Guys we should head home they've clearly sorted things out. Wait for them to come home." I said and Ruby and Giorgia agreed. "Come on Rubes lets go." 

Jake and I started walking and when we got to his house, he just kept on walking. "Jake you live back there." I said and he just looked at me and said "I can't let a young lady like yourself walk by herself. I smiled and took his hand, he seemed shocked. 

SOPHIE'S POV

We walked back up the beach and I said to him, "Thanks for making me feel better, Cody."

"No problem Angel." He said and as we walked back to mine he just seemed so protective of me. 

I let go of his hand and he said "Good bye Angel, I'll text you."