Chapter 20

RECAP

"I love you too Cody I-I-I I  think it's time to go public."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CODY'S POV

I looked at her, "Are you sure?, I want you to be ready." I said and she nodded. 

"I am, I'm ready." She said and smiled. I felt an instant smile appear on my face.

I bent down and kissed her. We just stood there, for how long I'm not sure, it was just the two of us, I didn't care about anything in the world except, Sophie, my Angel. 

We broke apart and she took my hand. "What are we going to say?"

She asked me and I bent down and kissed her again. I took out my iPhone and the click of the camera went off. We broke apart,

"How about I post this picture?" I said and she looked concerned so I carried on. "And say that I was kissing my beautiful girlfriend?" I said and she smiled, which made me smile.

"You're beautiful, Angel." I said and I saw her blush. She always looked down at the floor when she blushed, I thought it was cute.

"I love you Cody." She said and it was my turn to blush. 

"Not as much as I love you Angel, come on we better get home."

We were meeting up at Sophie's house so I can walk her home and walk home with Jake. 

She took my hand in both of hers and put her head on my shoulder. I loved it when she does this, it makes me feel like I'm protecting her.