Chapter 9

ALLI'S POV

I woke up and saw that Sophie was still asleep. I checked my phone and saw I had a message from Jake, it read..

Hey Alli,

I want to ask you something very important today, it's nothing bad, I just want to ask.

Love you,

Jake xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I turned and saw Sophie waking up. "Morning." I said happily.

She laughed, "You're cheery this morning, early morning text from Jake?" She said and I smiled.

"Hahah, I knew it. I said I'd meet Cody down at the beach because he wanted to talk to me, then we can go meet Chloe." She said.

"Um, Sophie can I ask you something?" I said.

"Yeah, sure." She replied.

"I think Jake wants to forget about us." I said on the verge of tears.

CODY'S POV

"Come on brah." Jake said to me as we were walking to the beach.

It was weird that he had snogged my sister. He didn't even know I knew.

We got there and not long after Sophie and Alli came walking up.

"Hiya," Sophie said, her voice was so angelic.

"Uhh, hi, Can I ask you something in private?" I asked her and she walked towards me and she looked beautiful.

We walked further up the beach and we sat down.

I sighed. "Angel, I want you to answer honestly" I began. " I don't think you seem sure about us, just yesterday you ran off crying, then like that you said yes to me. What I'm trying to say is, I don't want to put you in a relationship you don't want to be in. "

She stood up and looked at me. I could see the hurt in her eyes. "We've been together for half a day and you already want to break up?" She said her voiced raised loud, but not loud enough that she was shouting.

"No, Angel look......."

She cut me off. "Don't call me that! I thought you were a nice guy Cody, but I was wrong." She said spitefully.

She started to walk off, "No, angel, Sophie, don't go away, I didn't mean that, all I was saying was I don't want to make you do something you don't want to."

"Oh save it Cody, just leave me alone, you got your way, WE'RE THROUGH."

I let her leave. I fell to the ground. I had a stabbing pain in my chest. My heart was broken. I couldn't stand up, I was having difficulty breathing, my tears were running everywhere, making it harder to breathe. I could barley see anything but I saw Jake and Alli running towards me and Sophie was no where to be seen. I closed my eyes, still struggling to breathe.

"OH MY GOD, CODY ARE YOU ALRIGHT" I heard Alli yell, but I couldn't answer her all I could do was shake my head.

"Mate I'm calling an ambulance" I heard Jake yell and Alli kept talking to me, asking me what happened but I couldn't breathe.

SOPHIE'S POV

I was so mad at Cody. He was a jerk. And Alli was off with Jake so I decided to meet Chloe by myself.

"Hiya Chloe." I said.

"Oh hi Sophie, where's Alli?" She asked.

"Spending some quality time with her boyfriend." I said and she looked at me.

"Who's her boyfriend?"

I realised what I had said. I made up something.

"No one, she doesn't have a boyfriend she's just hanging out with some friends." I knew Alli had blown me off and I was mad about that but it was her choice who she told and when she told.

"Oh okay then." Chloe said. "So let's have a major gossip." She said.

"Okay, you go first then." I said.

"Okay, so how's the whole Simpson family then?" she asked me.

"Well I don't know about all of them but Alli and Cody are fine. "

JAKE'S POV

"Oh god Alli. What happened to him?" I asked as she walked over to me near the waiting area.

"Jake, he had a bad panic attack." she said on the verge of tears.

I hugged her. "What happened to make him go like that?" I asked and she shook her head.

"I don't know but we're allowed to go see him now." she said and I took her hand. "By the way, he knows. About us." she said.

"Did you tell him?" I asked.

"No, he and Sophie saw us." She replied and we entered the room still holding hands.

Cody was awake and smiled at us as we entered the room.

"N'aww." he said. I looked at Alli, he was acting like nothing had happened.

"So Cody, how you feeling." I asked.

"Can't complain." he replied.

"Cody, do you know what happened?" Alli asked, very concerned.

"Yeah, I had a panic attack." Cody said as if it happened to him every day.

"What happened brah?" I asked him. But he pretended not to hear.

"So how are you?" he asked us. Alli and I both stared at him.

"I'm phoning Sophie and telling her to come." Alli said.

"NO, don't. " Cody said.

"Why?" Alli asked.

"Just don't. She won't care." Cody said quietly.