Chapter 16

CODY'S POV

"Hiya, come in." Jake said. Sophie was still holding my hand inbetween hers and we walked into Jake's house. 

"How's it going, you know the whole public thing?" Sophie asked.

"Pretty good actually, I got loads of tweets from people saying yay and stuff and people asked for more photos of us." Alli said.

"As long as my little sister's happy." I said smiling at Alli "And as long as my best friend doesn't hurt her," I said rather seriously and looked at Jake.

I was very protective of my little sister. 

"So how are you guys doing?" Jake asked us. 

"I'm so happy. " Sophie said. I smiled.

"So am I and I kissed her on the top of her head, I love you Angel." Before she had a chance to reply Alli let out a huge "Awwww" 

"I love you too Cody." She said and I smiled.

"Okay, Sophie and I have to get home to get ready for our dates tonight." Alli said.

"How'd you know we had a date?" I asked her. 

"She text me, anyway we have to go." 

"Do you want me to walk you home Angel?" she blushed. It was so cute.

"It's alright Cody, Alli and I have eachother." She said and then she looked at Jake and Alli. "But we'll say our goodbyes outside and let Alli and Jake say there's inside."

She took my hand and lead me outside.

"I really like you Cody and I've had the best time being with you." She said. 

"You too Angel, I can't stop thinking about you ever. I love you." I said.

"I love you too Cody." I smiled and bent down to kiss her, once again our lips met, they seemed to fit perfectly together and I never wanted to pull away, I could feel her smiling between the kiss. Every time we kissed it was magical.