Chapter 7

I opened the door and just Lent against it trying to figure out what had just happenend when Alli came down the stairs, "Look, Soph, I'm so sorry, I should have understood, I came looking for you but I saw you were with Cody so Jake walked me home." Alli said really apologetically. 

I smiled and went up and hugged her. "Alli, I'm the one who should be sorry, I jumped on you when I should have known you were trying to be nice." I said and we walked up to my bedroom. 

"I hope you don't mind me asking," she said as I sat down on my bed. "But what happenend between you and Cody then?" 

I smiled. 

She noticed. "I knew it, knew it!" 

"Yes alright Alli, calm down, what happened was because it was sunny this morning I had gone out in my shorts and t-shirt and I was so cold. Any way I got to the beach and sat down on the sand. Cody must have been following me because when I got there a few seconds later he was handing me his coat. Now at this point I said no and he wrapped it round my shoulders any way." I paused.

"Awww" Alli said, "That's so cute."

I explained the rest of the story but decided to skip out the part where I kissed him and she listened intently the whole time. 

"Do you mind if I text Cody telling him he's sweet?" Alli said sounding hopeful.

"No, go ahead." I smiled.

She text him and I just sat there thinking to myself, there are over two million girls in the world that would die to be in my position.

"Ummm....." Alli said and I turned to look at her. "What's this about you two kissing?"

"Oh, Cody told you about that did he?" I said.

"YES!"

"Well it was nothing." 

"Well earlier you burst out crying about how you didn't want to go out with Cody but......"

"I know, but I had a long think and we had a long, chat, he was the sweetest guy."

The door bell rang, I went downstairs and answered it. 

It was Cody and Jake, "Hey guys." Jake said. 

"Hello Angel." Cody said as he entwined his fingers with mine then kissed me on the forehead.

"Hiya Cody." I said and he pulled me close to his body. 

"Hiya Alli" Jake said and Alli went over and hugged him.

"Oooh" Cody whispered in my ear, I couldn't help but laugh.