Chapter 4

SOPHIE'S POV

I woke up and checked my phone I had one new text message. It was from Cody, I opened it, it said, "Hey Angel, I know Alli's a heavy sleeper so don't wake her, come meet me at the beach, I need to talk to you."                                                                                                                                                                             

I got changed and quietly left my room, where Alli was still sleeping. 

I walked to the beach, it wasn't far and when I got there I saw Cody sitting on the sand. 

"Cody" I said and he turned around and smiled at me.

"Hey Angel." He said sweetly and I couldn't help but blush. 

"So you wanted to meet me?" I asked him and I saw him take a deep breath. 

"Yeah, well I've been thinking about this for a while and I have to get it out into the world, you are all I've been thinking about since you came to visit Alli in LA last month. I wanted to ask you something and I'll give you time to think about it." He said

"Will you go out with me?"

".............What?"

"You heard me. Think about it." He turned and started walking away.

I couldn't believe this, I decided to my self that I wasn't going to tell Alli or anyone, I only hoped he didn't tell anyone. 

So there we are, up to present day.

I got back home and saw Alli was just waking up. 

I just acted natural until she checked her phone. "So how did it go with Cody?" She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Oh nothing, I just presumed it was Cody who you were texting this morning." 

I stared at her, "You weren't asleep? and yes it was Cody, he asked me out." I had to tell her, she was my best friend. 

"I know." She said.

"What do you mean you know?" I asked confused.

"Well Cody told Jake who told me." She paused, "what are you going to say?" She asked.

"Well that's easy, obviously..........I don't know..."