Chapter 15

TWO WEEKS LATER

SOPHIE'S POV

It's two weeks later and the third week of Cody and Alli's stay. Jake and Alli had come to the descion that today they were going to announce that they were dating and I was suprised that Cody hadn't asked me when we wanted to go public. 

Anyway so Alli was at Jake's and Cody and I were at the beach and he checked his phone, I saw that his background was still of us kissing and I felt myself blush. "Ah, Alli tweeted." He held out his phone for me to read it said...

"@jakethrupp and I think it's time. Yes world, we're dating. #Jalli."

"That's really cute, can I go on your phone?" I asked.

"Sure Angel." 

I picked it up and  went onto messages and found our conversation, my contact name was "My Angel." 

"Aww Cody, that's so sweet." I lent in and kissed him only for a second or two.

"My Angel..... how'd you get to be so fly? How'd you get to shine so bright, girl? How'd you get to look like that, tell me, please heaven don't you call her back." he sang, I laughed and he carried on 

"Halo, halo, I'm not saying hi, baby there's a ring above your head, and it shines so bright in the sunlight in sunlight."

I laughed and hugged him and he pulled me close. 

"Now, Ma'am I would like to request a date with you tonight."

"And young Gentleman I accept." I said and his face lit up.

"Really? Okay I'll pick you up later but where something casual, beachy." he said,

"Okay, I will." I said.

He hugged me. His hugs truly were amazing, and I snuggled all up to him. He smelt amazing, like that amazing smell you always want a boy to smell like, but ten times better. I was having a real good time with Cody and Alli and Jake the four of us, hanging out together but it was the time when we said we'd meet up with Alli and Jake. Cody entwined his fingers with mine and we started walking back to Jake's house. We walked I rested my head on his shoulder and held his hand with both of mine and we walked until we got to Jake's Cody knocked with his free hand and Jake answered the door.