Chapter 21

SOPHIE'S POV

"That was the best date of my life." I said stopping by my front door.

"There's plently more of them to come Angel." Cody said.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you more." He said and he lent down and kissed me, I loved his kisses, he had the softest lips.

We broke apart. 

He took my hand and we walked into my house. 

Jake and Alli were already there. 

"Hey guys, we decided to go public tomorrow." Cody said. 

"That's great." Alli said and walked up to hug us Jake did the same. 

"Alright we better be going." Jake said and he motioned Alli to the kitchen. 

Cody and I said our good byes. "I'll miss you angel, I love you so much." 

"I'll miss you too Cody and I love you more." 

"Not possible." He said laughing then he bent down kissed me and gave me a tight squeeze. 

We broke apart as Jake and Alli came back into the hall. 

"Bye Angel, bye Alli." He said, his eyes focused on mine the entire time.

"Bye Cody, bye Jake" I said smiling at Cody. 

"Bye baby, bye Soph" Jake said.

"Bye Jake, bye Cody." Alli said smiling.

They left.

"I'll get the popcorn, you get the drinks." Alli said to me. I giggled. 

Ten minutes later Alli and I were upstairs in my room and we had our popcorn and our drinks. 

"So, how was your date?" I said to her.

"Fantastic, he was so sweet." She recounted her date to me.

"Oh Als, that is so cute." I said and she smiled. 

"What about your date then?" She said and I told her all about our date. 

"Good luck tomorrow. And you and me are going shopping tomorrow." She said.