Chapter 23

CODY'S POV

I was starting to get annoyed, I wasn't sure if I actually wanted him dating my sister, it was hard just letting him be there, I knew I was getting angry and Sophie must have known to as she grabbed my arm and whispered to me "Cody, leave them, let's go this way, come on, let's go."

I couldn't do it, my sister was over there. I was starting to get very agrivated. "Come on Cody, please just come over here please babe." Sophie was pleading with me but I couldn't do it.

I swam over to them and ripped them apart. "CODY, NO! LEAVE THEM!" I heard Sophie scream, but too late, Alli was annoyed with me but I didn't care, I looked straight at Jake and I could see the alarm in his eyes.

"Leave my sister alone!" I said and walked over to Sophie, I saw hurt in her eyes.

"Cody, why did you do that, I thought you'd respect them and come with me, but you obviously don't respect them or me." she said with faint tears rolling down her cheeks.

Before I could say anything she was by Alli, comforting her. What had just happened? Had I really just got stressed at my best friend?

I just got out of the sea and went somewhere, I had to talk to someone and there was only one person whom I could talk to about this kind of stuff. Giorgia.

I walked over to her house and knocked, luckily she answered it.

"Cody? What's wrong? Why are you angry? Come in." she said and I stepped inside. "Let's go upstairs, Ruby's home."

We walked upstairs and she sat down on her bed whilst I paced the room. "Giorgia, Jake and Alli were kissing and it made me so angry that I went and pulled them apart, had a go at Jake and now my girlfriend hates me."

It felt good to let that all out.

"Cody, you are very protective of your sister and Jake should respect that, now I'm not saying that I think what you did was right, but Sophie doesn't hate you!"

"How do you know? She was crying telling me stuff like 'I don't respect her' but that's what I stand for. You know being a 'Gentleman' respecting Ladies and especially my angel."

Giorgia looked at me and I could tell she was feeling sorry for me.

"Cody, I know you love her and you need to show her, meanwhile you also need to apologise to Jake and Alli."

I smiled at her. She was one of my best friends and always gave the best advice.

"Thanks Giorgia, this is why I come to you for advice. I got up and hugged her and just as I was leaving Ruby burst in through the door.

"Hi Cody, wait have you been crying?"

I felt my face and sure enough it was wet from my tears.

I hadn't even realised.