Chapter 12

SOPHIE'S POV

Cody took my hand and pulled me into a hug. "Angel, you make me feel like a normal teenage kid. It makes me so happy to know that you knew me before I was famous." he said.

"Aww Cody, that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me." he hugged me even tighter.

"Well ma'am there's plenty more of that to come. And I thought we could have fun on the sea. Play games." he said. He took of his shoes and I did the same. Then we walked towards the sea. I bent down and splashed him with water. I laughed

"Well angel, I'd that's the way you want it." he splashed me back I ran away but he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back. Continually splashing me.

"Okay..... Cody I get it." I said and he stopped splashing me, so I splashed him he pushed me into the water where I had an idea.

"Oww, my leg." I faked. 

Cody's eyes turned to shock and concern. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry Angel are you alright?" He bent down and put my arms around him, trying to help me up.

As he stood up I sat back down making him fall to the ground. 

"Hahahahaha Angel, you make my day." He said and he smiled. 

He layed down on the beach I put my head on him. 

He put up his hand and made half a heart. I joined the other half he took a photo and put it on Instagram captioned 'Happy To Be Back Where I belong.. <3'

I leant in to him and kissed him gently, I was so happy I heard a click. I pulled away and saw that Cody had taken a photo of us kissing.

He set it as his wallpaper.