34 | i needed you

I needed you!
________
S O N G :
Lovely u by Brent Faiyaz
________
K A T A R I N A

"Wena!" I suddenly jolt up in alert.

"Where is it?! There's a snake here, isn't there?" I ask, hastily getting up from my bed and jumping up and down.

"No, but Asher is," Kyle giggles.

I stop jumping on my bed and look at Kyle with an amused look," A snake. He's a snake," I sarcastically say.

"I'm here to apologise," Asher says out of nowhere.

I shake my head slowly," Don't apologise. I'm sorry for not being your bestfriend."

He cracks a grin," Remember when you said the same exact same thing when we were 6?"

We both laugh at the memory," Good times. Good times," he says, staring at Kyle.

"Ooo, I see the double-meaning in that," I chuckle," You're mean."

"What?" he chuckles.

"Good times- before Kyle was born."

"Yeah, just say it in front of him."

"Whatever. Let me get ready for the day and I'll be right out."

10 minutes later..

"I'm done!" I announce walking out of my bathroom.

"You're so pwetty, Wena," Kyle gushes.

"Aww, thank you, Kyle," I coo. "You're very handsome," I smie.

He looks down to his lap shyly.

"He's too cute," I laugh.

"Anyways, what are you here for again?" I ask Asher.

"Well, I'm here to take full responsibility over Kyle," Asher says quickly.

"And why would you do that? You can't. Your parents."

"I have my own apartment," he gulps.

My eyes widen instantly," She really did it. Wow," I say to myself, in astonishment.

"What are you talking about?" He asks, eyeing Kyle as he awkwardly walks out of the room.

"She came over my house to tell me she was giving you an apartment," I say, shaking my my head, still in shock.

"What do you mean 'she was giving you an apartment?' I bought this apartment with my own money," he says, looking slightly offended.

"But she said.." I wonder off confused.

"Who is this she?!" he shouts, looking quite annoyed.

"Daina," I deadpan.

"Oh, and how would I know that?"

"Uhh.. she's almost literally obsessed with you."

"No, she's not. She's just confused," he says, sadness evident in his voice.

I quickly get into bestfriend-mode," What's wrong, Asher?"

"Nothing," he says, shaking his head.

"Asher, c'mon!"

"There really is nothing wrong," he says, annoyed this time.

"I really want to believe it, but Ash.. I care about you and I know when you're upset."

"Do you really care about me, because the past few weeks have been quite horrible for me, and it doesn't seem as though you really cared," he angrily rushes.

"Wow! Dude, calm down. Wait what?" I stutter confused.

"I've said it once, and I think that's enough times," he huffs, about to walk out, but I quickly grab a hold of his wrist.

"You can't just leave and expect me to fine."

"I let you leave, even when I knew I was out of it," he glares at his hands.

"How was I even supposed to know you had things going on?"

"Like you said- 'I know when you're upset'- I would expect you to have noticed."

"Stop it! I've always been there for you."

"Oh, really?" he asks, almost sarcastically.

"Ash-"

"I have cried myself to sleep for those weeks and I needed you!" he shouts, his eyes getting watery.

"Asher! Calm down!" I scream, grabbing his face with my hands," Calm down," I whisper.

"I needed you," he whimpers, leaning into my touch.

"I'm sorry," I sniff.

"I've needed you for so long," he says quietly.

"I'm sorry," I repeat, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you, Rena," he whispers, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I love you, too."

"I love you so damn hard, it hurts," he whimpers, hugging me tighter.

"Don't say that. You make it seem as though you.." I stop my sentence, because I don't want to say it.

He pulls away from the hug," I've loved you more than a friend, and it hurts so much that I have to sit and watch you fall in love with some other guy," he pouts, walking out the door.

This time I let him walk out, due to my shocked state.

Random Fact: I vlog :)

A/N: Greetings my Lovelings! I actually posted on Tuesday! Please be proud :p But hey! We just found out Asher has feelings for Katarina <3 All love. No hate. IL&AYA!!!

Goal: 3 views & 1 voteWord count: 767 words

Word count: 767 words