17 | ridiculous

Ridiculous
__________
S O N G :
In my feelings by Kehlani
__________
K A T A R I N A

Friday morning
6:00AM

If you all have been wondering whether or not Kyle's parents have checked up on him- then no. They haven't. When Kyle and I when to their house to get his things, they literally already had his stuff packed. Idiotic bas-

"Wena!" I quickly shake away those negative thoughts and turn to look down at a pouting Kyle.

"Yes, my darling?"

"I'm hungwy," he says, rubbing his tummy, but he stops when he see's my raised eyebrows," Can you make me food, pwease?" I told him to always ask properlly.

I smile," Of course- but, have you brushed your teeth?"

He shakes his 'no'.

"Then on you go," I sing, lightly guiding him to the bathroom.

When he starts brushing his teeth, I tell him I'm going to make breakfast while he's doing so.

Before I go downstairs, I take a quick peek into my mum's room to check on her- yep, still sleeping.

When I'm in the kitchen, I grab; eggs, bread, milk, berries, whipped cream, salt -and pepper. I'm making my famous french-toast.

Kyle comes trotting down with his school uniform in hand," Wena, I got my clothes," he announces, while putting it on the island.

"Okay, thank you Kyle," I smile, as I continue to make everything.

"Can I pway with my toys?" his eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Of course, you can."

When I'm finished with breakfast, I call Kyle.

"Kyle!" I call for him.

I hear his little footsteps run to the kitchen," Fwood?" he straight away asks.

"Yep," I reply, placing his plate of french-toast and berry-smoothie on the table. I made his smoothie with the little remains of berry and made his lunch for school.

I look down to my watch- 6:49AM.

I'll just get us both ready at 7:00.

When I start eating with Kyle, he starts telling me stories about his friends at school- especially about a girl he thinks is pretty.

"And then Lawietta (Laurietta) told me my coloring was cool," he tells me, causing me giggle.

"Do you like her?"

"Yep. As a fwend," he replies, with a proud-grin.

"No- I mean like-like her?"

"She's awready my girl-fwend," his tone sound like 'You should know this already'.

"Oh, okay, big guy," I laugh, ruffling his hair.

When we're both done, I place our dishes into the sink for me to wash later. I'm not bothered.

I grab his clothes and start heading to the laundry room. I put out our ironing board and then start ironing his uniform.