15 | shakespear

Shakespear?
__________
S O N G :
Diamonds by Earthgang
__________
K A T A R I N A

Friday
School
1:32pm

I've been starring at the principal office's door, waiting for Keira to get out. She's telling Mrs. Snowden why she was absent for all those days.

"Sweet-cheeks! Kit-Kat!" I quickly look to my right, to see Luis struggling to get through the sea of students.

When he finally gets to me, he smiles," Hi, Beautiful," he breathes out.

"Hi," I shyly say, my cheeks turning beet red. Stop it, cheeks! Which ones? The ones on my face, of course! Ugh, you dirty-minded people.

"Are you blushing?" he asks, smirking.

"no?" I say, but it comes out as a question instead.

"You're really cute when you blush," he says, walking closer to me.

Is he going to kiss me?

"Uhh.. what are you doi-oupf, " I'm quickly cut off, by two arms wrapping around me.

"I missed you, bestfriend," he says. Did he just friend-zone me?

"Weirdly.. I missed you too, and did you just friend-zone me?" I pretend to sound hurt, slightly pulling away to see his face.o

"Yeah," he breathes out.

"What?!"

"I mean 'nah'! I was just trying to piss you off, by saying 'bestfriend'," he explains, his eyes wide.

"Oh! Okay, that makes sense now, and I'm not angry," I laugh. He slowly again hugs me, but I don't really know what to do, so I awkwardly pat his back.

"Don't be awkward. We're friends now and friends hug. Don't they?" he asks, still hugging me.

"I guess?"

We hug for a few more seconds- well, me just standing and him hugging me.

"Okay.. can you get off me, now?" I ask, awkwardly.

He quickly let's go of me, and sheepishly smiles," Sorry, you smell.. umm.. really-,"

"-She smells really nice, we get it," he's cut of by the angry voice of the one and only - Asher Dylan.

I roll my eyes and turn around to see an angry-looking Asher,"Could you leave us alone, for once?!" I whisper-shout to him.

"Why? So you guys can kiss and do what stupid couples do?" he snaps back, with one hand on his hip.

I bite my lip, then release a breathe," Actually, yes and do you wanna know why?"

"Why?!"

"Because-," I quickly interlock Luis and I's hands,"-we're a couple. He's my boyfriend, and you're not going to do anything about that," I finish off with a huge smile.