01 | first day of school

"Shut up! You're going to wake her up," I stir around because all I hear are my floor boards creaking

"Shut up! You're going to wake her up," I stir around because all I hear are my floor boards creaking. I squint open my eyes and see my 18 year old Bestfriend, Asher and his 5 year old brother, Kyle.

Asher has short black hair, dark mesmerising eyes and is probably 6'2 ft - okay, I lied. I know he's 6'2, because he told me. He's the biggest weirdo with me, but when we're with other people, he's so mysterious.

Kyle is the cutest boy ever, he has short light brown hair and hazel-green eyes and I literally adore him.

"See what you did? You just woke her up," he finishes off by softly slapping Kyle up-side the head.

"I'm sorry," Kyle apologises, his shoulders sagging. He has this little lisp when he speaks, and it makes him even more adorable.

I cough on purpose, to get their attention, and get up, "You woke me up with your big feet, Ash," I say, signally Kyle to hug me.

"If you insult my feet one more time, I'm letting you walk to school," he shrugs.

I hug Kyle, and narrow my eyes," I'll walk, then."

He raises an eyebrow and takes his keys out of his jean shorts pocket," Fine by me. C'mon Kyle lets go," he waves his hand to the door, and walks out.

"He's not going anywhere with you," I jokingly sneer, hugging Kyle tighter.

"Keep him," he laughs.

I feel a little tap on my arm," Can't.. breathe.. Rena," he chokes out.

I quickly let go of him, and watch as he tries to regain his breathe," I'm so sorry, Ky," I apologise.

He holds up a hand while holding his chest, heaving heavily. I know he's being adorably dramatic, but he's Kyle so it's okay.

I turn my gaze to the door when I hear the jiggling of keys- more specifically Asher's keys.

"May we help you, Ash?" I ask, smirking.

He shrugs while spinning the key chain on his finger. His shoulders are going to break if he continues to shrug.

I look down at Kyle and give him a funny look which causes him to chuckle. I lean down and whisper in his ear, "Just ignore him," I pull back and watch him nod his head excitedly.

Kyle and I start having a fake conversation while Asher just leans against the doorway staring at us.

I look at my phone and check the time.