12 | you may begin

Sunday MorningHome8:24am

Sunday Morning
Home
8:24am

My dad left lastnight, and I literally spent the whole night crying, as Asher tried his best to comfort me. My mum went to her sister's house, so Asher and I had the whole house to ourselves.

"Rena, I ordered you some pizza for breakfast," Asher said, watching me through the mirror, as I brush my teeth.

I spit in the sink, and give him a small smile, "Thanks."

"I'll be downstairs waiting for the pizza."

I quickly get ready, then head downstairs.

"Oh! Hello, Auntie," I greet my aunt Lacie, as she sits on the couch with Asher.

"Hi, Bub," she replies.

She's like a duplicate of my mum, except my aunt has blonde hair. They both got their Green eyes from my grandpa, and my aunt Lacie got her blonde hair from my Grandpa.

"Where's mum?" I ask, kissing her on the cheek.

"You're mum's being an emotional ass in the car," she shrugs, smiling at an awkward Asher.

"I'll wait upstairs in the room," Asher says, hugging my Aunt goodbye.

XxX

"Your mother has put on some weight, B.T.W," My Auntie says, studying her figure.

"Thanks, Lacy. I'm pregnant," my mum says, rolling her eyes. Her and Aunt Lacy's relationship is a really weird one- but I aspire to be like them with Mike.

"Oh, yeah," Auntie Lacy nods her head, and looks at the door entrance," And, who are you?" she says flirtatiously.

"I am, Asher," he says, quite awkwardly.

"Well, I am Lacy, and I'm actually 21," I quickly raise my eyebrows at hee," Or maybe, 10 years older than that," I laugh, when she rolls her eyes jokingly.

"Hello, Asher. How are your parents?" My mother asks Asher.

"Hey, yeah and they're good.. I guess," he shrugs," But how're you and Jay?" yeah, I haven't told him yet & yeah, they were on nickname basis.

My turns to me with raised eyebrows, probably shocked I haven't told Asher," We're not on good terms right now," She bites her lip and quickly rushes inside.

"See, what I said? She's an emotional-pain in the butt," Aunt Lacy says, while walking inside after my mum.

"Did I say something wrong?" Asher asks, looking very concerned.

"No, but we do have some catching up to do," I nod.

"Oh, okay," he then pauses," Well hurry up and speak," he dramatically says.

"Not now, you Duphus!" I laugh.

"Well, let's go for a drive and give your Aunt and Mum some space," he says, dragging me to the car.

When we get on the street road, we decide to park in the central park's parking lot- I know, there's a lot of 'Park' in that sentence.

"Okay, you may begin," Asher smiles.

I fill him in with every single thing that happened for the past two days, including my brother.

"Finally! You're going to know how I feel with Kyle," he says matter-of-factly.

I give him a flat look," That's all you got from everything?" I say mono-tone.

"Well.. of course! You always say 'Kyle's so cute' or 'Baby, are you hungry?'- He's six years old, for goodness sake! You never ask me if I'm hungry," he says, exasperated.

"Because, you're an eight-teen year old who can feed himself!" I shoot back.

"Oh, so now you're saying my brother can't look after himself?" He shoots back.

"Of course not! He can look after himself, better than you!" I poke my tongue out at him.

"Stop saying 'himself'!" he shouts, a grin forming on his lips.

"You stop saying 'himself'!" I shout back, a grin of my own forming.

We both look at each other, and then start to crack up laughing.

"You're stupid," he says. with a huge smile.

"And, you're stupider," I laugh.

Random Fact: I had a Pixie Hairstyle when I was 2 years old

A/N: Yay! Another chapter! Don't you just love Asher and Katarina's friendship? I adore it! But yeah, IAYA ♡ ILYASM !

Goal: 3 views & 1 vote
Word Count: 676 words