03 | new guy

"Heller, Mi Amor," Keira greeted me, engulfing me in a huge bear hug

"Heller, Mi Amor," Keira greeted me, engulfing me in a huge bear hug. As soon as we watched Madea, we both started greeting each other like her.

I quickly stop myself from falling, by moving back a couple steps," Hi."

She pulls away from the hug and gives me a big smile, with her eyebrows raised.

"Go ahead and tell me," I roll my eyes. Keira knows that I literally don't care about what's happening in school, but she still loves telling me.

Her smile brightens, "There's a new student!" she blurts.

"Okay. And?" I blink, uninterested.

"He's apart of the male species, and let me tell you," she loudly says 'Woo' to make it more dramatic.

"He. Is. Fine," she continues, giggling to herself.

I laugh at my weird friend, but soon her smile drops.

"What's wrong?" I ask, sighing.

"I saw him speaking to Daniel, so he's probably another douche-bag."

Keira and Daniel don't really get along, because they had a history. Daniel has travelled back and forth between Australia and Korea. She kind of had a feeling he was like playing with her feelings, because they kept doing this long distance thing.

"Eh. Don't judge a book by its cover," I wave her off, angling my body to the left. I need to go get a newsletter from the office.

She sighs," You're right, well I'll see you at PCG," she waves, and skips away.

I walk ahead, just in time to bump into somebody. I walk back, trying to balance myself, but instead I trip over my own freaking foot.

I squeal, but I'm caught just in time by a guy. He pulls me up straighter by the waist, and smiles at me.

"Uhh- thank you. Umm, and uhh.. sorry," I awkwardly apologise, lightly patting his shoulder.

"You're fine," he chuckles.

I awkwardly laugh, but it obviously screams 'Please take your hand away from.. there'.

I take a moment to check out his appearance- He has short dark brown hair, his eyes are beautiful dark brown, and he had smooth (Well.. it looks smooth) dark skin. He's literally really attractive, and I-