25 | birthday bash pt. 1

Happy Birthday, Katarina!
Part 2
________
S O N G :
Get you by Daniel Caesar ft. Kali Uchis
________
K A T A R I N A

"What about we clean this mess up and then we'll make another cake?" he suggests.

"Or.. we could make Kyle clean it up," I speak a lot louder, knowing that Kyle is listening.

He comes into the kitchen with a sad expression," What? All by myself?" he asks, pouting.

"I'm just kidding! Luis will help you," I chuckle, pointing to Luis, who playfully glares at me.

"Why can't you help?" he asks, walking over to the mess.

"It's my birthday," I shrug, opening the pantry and grab a bag of chips.

"That's so not fair," Luis complains, grabbing a rubbish bag.

Kyle quickly nods his head," So unfair," he agrees and then picks up pieces of the cake, putting it into the bag.

"Good Job guys! Keep up the good work," I fake cheer, grabbing a random paper.

I use my phone to find ingredients for a large red velvet cake. I write them all down on the paper, because it's a lot more easier. I don't need to unlock my phone, because the ingredients are right there.

"We're almost done, Wena!" Kyle cheers, smiling.

"Good job!" I say, clapping my hands for him.

"What about me?" Luis asks, pouting.

They finished, so Kyle sat next to me, reaching for the paper in my hand.

"He did most of the work," I laugh, letting Kyle hold the paper.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm pretty sure," I smile.

He huffs and walks outside with the garbage bag.

"Kyle put the paper in your pocket and go wash your hands."

He quickly nods his head and heads to the sink," Okay."

"Let's go grocery shopping, now," Luis says, as soon as he walks back inside.

"Okay," I then head out the door.

"Am I coming, too?" I hear Kyle ask Luis.

"If you beat me to the car, you can," Is the last thing I hear, before they both run out the door.

"I beat you. Ha-ha," Kyle teases, poking his tongue out.

"Oh, no! You beat me," Luis fake whines, unlocking his car.

"Kyle, do you want your booster-seat?" I ask, Kyle when I noticed him sitting normally in the backseat.

"No. I'm a big boy," he smiles.

"Okay."

As soon as we're all buckled in, Luis drives us all the way to Woolies (Australian Store- Woolworthes).