18 | ahem!

Ahem!
__________
S O N G :
   Let's Go by Khalid
__________
K A T A R I N A

Monday morning
School
7:25AM

I got both Kyle and myself ready for school quite early, so currently I'm dropping Kyle off to his school.

"Walk straight to your classroom. Got it?" I instruct Kyle. I'm still not allowed in the school, till the week after next week.

"Yes, Wena," he nods his head.

"Give me a kiss," I say, tapping my cheek.

He leans over and kisses my cheek," Bye," he screams, running into the school gates.

I chuckle to myself," Bye."

I drive all the way to school, but I stay in the parking lot, because I start in another 15 minutes.

📲

Katarina : "You better come to school today!" 8:15am
read 8:16am

Keira Babyyy 😍 : "I'm already at school, doofus." 8:17am
read 8:17am

Katarina : "What?! I'm in the parking lot. Where you at?" 8:18am
read 8:18am

Keira Babyyy 😍 : "Library. Bean bag areaaa" 8:20am
read 8:20am

Katarina : "I'm on my way." 8:21am
read 2:22am

📱

I get out of my car with my bag on my shoulder, locking it as I walk into the school doors.

I make my way to Library," Goodmorning, Ms. Styles," Our school's librarian, Mrs. Calloway greets.

"Goodmorning, Ms," I greet her back, making my way to the beanbag area. It's quite hidden from everyone's sight.

As soon as I see her, I smile," Hello, Ug- what's wrong?!" I ask, rushing to her side.

She sniffles," Nothing. I'm fine," her voice comes out strained.

I'm honestly about to cry with her. I hate seeing my sister cry.

"Speak up. I'm here for you," I remind her.

"I know," she croaks out.

"Actually- tell me when you're ready," this feels like deja-vu. Me telling her this and her crying. Sad, I know.

She let's out a few more sniffles," I got an -A on my math test," she admits, looking down at her lap.

I mentally roll my eyes. She seriously got me in the feels- FOR NOTHING!

"Oh, that sucks," I say, trying my best to sound meaningful. I can't even get over a +B.

"I'm serious! My mum's going to kill me. She's always comparing me to Lena and I'm sick of it!" she whisper-shouts. Btw- Lena is her older sister.

"It's okay. Atleast, I know you're smart.." I say, trying to comfort her.

"But, I just want her to know, too. I did all of Lena's work, because she was too busy hanging around with her boyfriend- My mum said 'One -A? You're going to fail in life.' It makes it worse, that I have a girlfriend! I always care if she's sick or if she's doing something!" She rants. I lightly rub her back, when I see her shaking.

"You're mum's mean- No offence," I quickly put in.

She waves me off," She is mean. I just- I just am afraid that I'll turn out like her. Getting drunk off her a*s, having random men come over and doing stupid drugs! Oh yeah- remember that time you came over with my maccas?" I slowly nod my head," She went out of town with Lena."

"Why didn't you go?" I ask, curiously.

"She said- and I quote 'Idiots like you, deserve nothing but death."

"Wow, that's harsh," we both look up to see Luis standing there with a frown.

I quickly get up and jump on him, causing him to quickly catch me," Where were you?!" I whisper-shout.

He leaned back to look at me," My Aunt got even worse," he says, while putting me on the ground.

"I went to your house and you nor you Auntie were there."

"Hospital. Duh, girlfriend," He says, amused.

A big smile forms on my face," I missed you, Boyfriend," I say, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He slowly starts wrapping his arms around my waist," I missed you, too."

"Ahem!" we quickly let go of each other and turn to Keira," I'm still here, you love birds!" she says.

"Sorry," we both sheepishly say.

Random Fact: I love Volleyball

A/N: I know, I know. It's a super short chapter, but I PROMISE next chapter will be back to normal. Love you all!!

Goal: 3 views & 1 voteWord Count: 727 words

Word Count: 727 words