30 | hunk

He's a hunk
________
S O N G :
    Told You So by Miguel
________
K A T A R I N A

Tuesday Morning
6:25AM
Humble Home

"So.. you have a boyfriend," Jayla states, nudging my side.

"Yep. He's.. he's my boyfriend," I laugh.

"Yeah, Mike had shown me pictures," she giggles

"Yup. We just got together a month ago."

"But yous have known each other ever since," she smiles.

My eyebrows crease together," I only met him in the beginning of this year."

"Really? Mike and him were really close growing up. He said Asher was his first kiss, sadly," she chuckles, shaking her head.

My lips form an 'o' shape," Ohh, that's my bestfriend," I laugh.

"Oh. Then whos your boyfriend?"

"The guy from yesterday," when I see her confused stare, I continue," He was helping me with the groceries."

"Yeah. Now I know- I actually thought.."

"Thought, what?"

"That he was.. you know.." she chuckles nervously.

"No, I don't know. I would know if you just tell me," I sarcastically grin.

"I thought he was gay. Okay? I thought he was gay," she sighs.

My eyes widen, but soon I burst into laughter.

"Are you laughing? I literally just thought your boyfriend was gay," she deadpanned.

"I know- I know! It's just that, I get told that alot. Especially about Asher being my boyfriend, never will I ever get with him," I shake my head.

"Why not? He's a huge hunk!" she grins, jokingly fanning her face.

"Oh, shut up," I giggle.

"Oh, shut up," she mimics in a higher note.

"That so did not sound like me," I laugh.

"That so did not sound like me," she mimics again, raising her hand up to form a moving mouth.

"Anyways, Luis is all I need. If he leaves me.. I don't how I'd feel. I don't love him- yet, but I do know that I have strong feelings for him," I nod.

"U-huh."

I glare at her teasingly," Don't you have a baby to feed?"

"Babies, Katarina. Babies," she smiles, shaking her head.

"Oh, that's right. I forgot about my childish older brother," I laugh out loud. Him and Kyle are currently playing the playstation, as Jayla and I chat. JJ's sleeping in the room.

We both turn our heads when we hear the door slam open.

"You guys are the worst backstabbers. Talk any louder while you're at it," he sarcastically rolls his eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes, and please find your brain while you're at it," I reply, getting a high-five from Jayla.

"Idiot," I hear him mutter, walking out of then room," I'm leaving the door open, only because I don't trust you two together," He snickers.

"Yeah, yeah," I say," I'm going to get ready for school now," I nod.

"Alright. Since it's quite early and JJ hasn't woken up yet.. I'll make us all pancakes," she says, getting up.

"YAY!" I hear Mike squeal.

"I love him, because he eats more than me," she jokes.

"Of course, he does! My brother has the metabolism of 5 elephants in one," I smirk, knowing full well that Mike was listening.

I giggle when I hear him gasp dramtically," How did you know?" he shouts.

  ♡
Random Fact: Food is Lyfee

A/N: Hello my Lovelies! Sorry for the short update :( We're almost up to 200 votes my friends! Let's keep going :) I love & appreciate you all! Muah <3

Goal: 3 views & 1 vote
Word Count: 583 words