Epilogue

No sooner had the Bell exploded above them, than Si Yins full ascension to High Immortal surged through her.  Ripped up from the ground, all thoughts were stilled as the new energy began to ebb and flow within her. 

No man or beast was left standing as the land beneath their feet rose and fell, the shattering of the Bell and Si Yins Ascension Trial tore the very breath from their lungs as they were all thrown into the air. 

And as they fell, the Bell too fell hitting the land below and sending shock waves about hard dry ground ripping them all back up into the air.  It was violent and destructive and as far as the eye could see, no man alive left standing as it crashed into the desert on the outskirts of the Ghost Realm.  An area owned by no Tribe, a place where even birds refused to fly or the creatures of the land avoided at all cost.  

Rising to her feet, Si Yin newly ascended body took in the scene before her in confusion.  It took a while for her head to clear as she searched the countless bodies at her feet for only one person, when high above her, the streaking of gold against the cold glare of the sun that had broken through the clouds suddenly caught her attention.

"Noo...... " she whispered as her mind tried to comprehend it.  "Nooooo......!" she cried out hoarsely as her body began to rise off the ground.  Screaming she flew forward as his body floated gently down towards her waiting arms.  "NOOOOOOO!" 

Pulling him closely towards her, she brought them both back down and as her feet landed, her seniors who had also found their feet, were directly below her in a second to meet them.

And as their tears fell, Mo Yuans body was laid at their feet as everyone of his Disciples lowered to their knees before lowering their heads to the ground before him.  Only Si Yins painful screams that continued until her voice grew hoarse could be heard. 

"You promised....." she cried as the wailing for his sacrifice began to fill the air around her and as her head lifted to the sky, what was left of her voice rose and fell, the sharp ragged keening reverberated all around them, until there was silence.

_________________________________________________

An upward thrust All I divest

I feel the shatter Of an ancient cleft

Within the shaft No time nor space

No memories left To defile deface

Soaring wide I turn the page

On a windswept mount from a darkened age

I am the rhythm The creators song

I am the sunlit crafters gong

I am the cloud that burst the ray

I am the crane of yesterday

I am the rift no man can shake

I am the tear of your mistake

There is no road I have not been

There is no sight I have not seen

My name it matters not to I

There's only now upon my sigh

I meld myself to the fallen dew

I breath the rose of a thousand hue

I lend myself to the here and now

I Drift alone to you I bow

__________________________________________________

And so Kunlun Mountain - Where it all Began comes to an end.  I do hope you enjoyed my version of the drama series which will continue with the next installment titled Kunlun Mountain - Days of Slumber, which will cover the events that will unfold during Mo Yuans deep slumber.  The Sequel will be released in the coming days, in the meantime, check out my other Fan Fictions also based on the drama if you haven't already.  

Thank you for reading and for your support.

Go gently in the world folks.

The Bride
https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/133417206-the-bride

A Crown for a Tail
https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/129917076-a-crown-for-a-tail  

Immortal Mortals
https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/125707649-immortal-mortals

The Fate of My Soul
https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/120996162-the-fate-of-my-soul

Mo Yuan, Bai Qian, Ye Hua
https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/118992645-mo-yuan-bai-qian-ye-hua