Chapter 10 - Part 2. Hocus Pocus

The effect of the spell was immediate and this time, it held.  Mo Yuans whole mind was in a frenzy and the aching need that raged violently through his body, dissolved any rational thought he tried to formulate, and no matter how hard he tried to free himself of it, he couldn't. instead he raised a privacy barrier.

 The urge to take her was so strong, every fiber in his body was tensing, his breathing became erratic, his heart was racing and his hands were drawing her body closer to him.  Unable to stop himself,  his lips lowered to hers and he kissed her, deeply and passionately, forcing the girl to waken as his big hands began to roam her body.  

  Aware of what was happening, but too weak to stop him, and not sure if she even wanted him to, Bai Qian stared into his his closed eyes, as he continued to take her lips and his hands awoke a deep inner need that she did not fully understand but suddenly never wanted to end.  

Very slowly and gently, his deft fingers began to open the front of her dress, he could already feel the ripeness of her breasts through the thin material, but the sight of her exposed breasts when they came into view, stopped him in his tracks. 

With a sharp inhale, his eyes widened.  "You are so beautiful." he whispered down at her.  Her breasts since he had last seen them, had grown even larger, and though she still had some more growing to do, they were more than enough for his hungry mouth.  Lowering his head, he gently took her nipple between his lips and sucked it into his mouth.  

Sighing deeply, his hands moved to gather the other breast while her whole body instantly fired under his gentle touch.  The first pleasures were building up within her, and as he continued to make love to her body, her own hands reached up to undo his robe.  And though she was inexperienced, she had read enough books and learned all there was to know from her seniors what would pleasure him the most. 

Scraping her nails down his chest and over his nipples causing him to suddenly jerk upwards, he stopped to look at her. Breathing heavily, his eyes bore into hers.  The raging desire in her eyes and the quivering of her lips were undoing him, but he had to give her one chance, before he took her completely  "Are you sure this is what you want?" he asked her, prepared to stop if he had to.

She wasn't sure what she wanted, her mind could barely form a single thought, but his touch had fired her body so much, she knew they had almost reached the point of no return, the desire and fire in his eyes were too much for her.  Nodding her head,  her own eyes alight with wonder and desire  "This is what I want.  Please Shifu, don't stop." she sighed.

For the longest moment his eyes continued to bore into the very depths of her own, she could feel his hard desire beneath her body,  but she could also feel the struggle going on in his head as he tried to come to a decision.  So making it for him, her hand lowered to gently stroke his thickening manhood.

Any rational thoughts that he had tried to formulate, were instantly vanquished.  With a low growl that rose up from deep within his throat, his mouth forming a teeth exposed snarl, he picked her up off the floor and unceremoniously placed her on his study desk.  And with one last look at the wonder in her eyes, he removed the last of her dress until only her lower under garment remained.  Then forcing her back onto the desk, his bulking frame lowered above her as he took her lips once more and his hands reclaimed her body.

His mind automatically went back 100 years to the hot pool and her beautiful naked body, and as the heat continued to rise, so did his throbbing desire.  And with her hot wet slit still in his mind, his fingers scraped their way up her thighs until they reached her panties which his fingers instantly moved to the side and delved into the depths of her now wet folds.  Groaning softly his fingers found their way to her protruding nub.  Rubbing it gently, his tongue entered her mouth as he sought to take everything of her, and as he drowned in the taste of its sweet depths, her tongue too fought to enter his own mouth.