*Interlude 3*

Neither Bai Qian nor Mo Yuan felt it was necessary to return immediately, neither of them wanting to face what they would have to return to.  "So let's not return Mo Yuan.  Let's just stay here and never go back." Bai Qian stated hopefully, as her tear stained cheeks snuggled in closer to his chest.

Sighing heavily Mo Yuan gave her statement serious consideration, but he knew, they could not.  Not only would the war continue the moment they returned, she would miss her family, her friends and all that she had ever known.   And for him, he would never be able to turn his back and leave it behind.  He not only had his Disciples who depended on him, he was the God of War, the mantel that fate itself had handed to him, and what he had dedicated his whole life to.  No he could not, but in this short interlude, he could grant her some precious memories to carry for the rest of her life.  

"Let's just cherish the memories Qian Qian." he said kissing the top of her head lightly.  "Besides, neither of us know what fate has truly laid out for us." he added, forcing a smile onto his lips as she turned her head up to look at him.  "All we have is 'what ifs and maybes', none of it is law."  he added giving her a smile. 

 Then sitting her up to face him, he took both of her hands into his as his demeanor once again became serious.  He wanted to get the serious stuff out of the way, so he could fully focus on themselves.

"There are also five more spells I want to pass onto you, so lets get them out of the way shall we?" he smiled down at her. 

Nodding, she let go of his hands and assumed the lotus position as did he, and at once he began the transfer of 5 spells that took a vast amount of time and energy, and as each one was given, he explained what they were, their functions and the rules that came with them.

The first was the tracking spell for their little sanctuary which she could bring anyone to, but he asked that she kept it secret, she may need it in the future, the second was a spell she could use to get herself through his barrier and to maintain it for obvious reasons, the third was the spell to maintain the hot pool.

The fourth one and one she would use often in years to come, was for a new kind of barrier she would have to wear if she were to visit the outer planets, planets that were very unlike any other she had ever known.  Some whose energy were far more superior to her own and others far less so, but behind it, she would be able to navigate most of them with ease and safety.

And the final spell was to navigate the barrier to The Place of Creation.  "Only two others have this spell." he informed her.  "Dong Hua Di Jun and Honghui.  It was fathers wish that one from each of the High and Low realms and one neutral hold the spell, to bring balance to all things." he said.  "Honghui, though a Demon, is righteous, honest and noble.  He is also just as protective of our worlds as I am." he explained.  And Di Jun is neutral, he belongs to neither High nor Low realms, therefore he can replace one of us should something happen.  But I would prefer that a replacement is found, so his place as a neutral remains as it is because there is no one else to replace him."

These were spells she had taken for granted, because Mo Yuan had always prepared everything in advance before their arrival, she had never given any of it any thought, not realizing the immense power and energy each spell carried until he gave them to her.

"The last two spells require a vast amount of energy.  Your low ranking will not be enough to manage them, but once you reach High Goddess, you will be able to travel the vast cosmos at will and navigate the Creation barrier.  Until then, continue to build up your strength and knowledge and most of all increase your elite cultivation."  Then adding the final instructions which he knew she wouldn't really need but gave them to her anyway, he finished it.