Chapter 16 - The Flute.

Having met with her parents, it was agreed that Bai Qian would complete her tuition under Mo Yuan until she graduated and their wedding would be held immediately afterwards. But he did ask for one week before the announcement was made, it would give Bai Qian time to meet with the other three contenders one final time, something she herself had asked for.

Having met with Jianyu and Meng Yao, Bai Qian breathed a sigh of relief. Neither meeting was as difficult as she had thought it would be, but her meeting with Liang was. He was heart broken and though he had held back the tears she could not. But what really tore at her heart, was sadness in his eyes, that she felt she had no choice but to do what she hoped she would not have to do. Giving him a cup of tea they drank in silence, and once finished he left. After that day, he would forget everything, the tea held a very strong dose of amnesia potion, he would not remember anything of their date, or even that she was female. They would return to their original positions as Kunlun Mountain brothers. And though Mo Yuan was surprised at her decision to fully end his memory of her, he understood it very well.

There was one other she had to meet with before their announcement was made and that was her first Senior. Die Feng had been waiting patiently for his time alone with her, and when it came he was fully prepared to pounce, but what he was not prepared for, was her desire to see him also forget her true form. Having also drunk the tea she informed him of her engagement, and there would be no other link to her, other than that of Senior Disciple Brother. She then informed him, that the tea he had just drunk, would ensure he too would forget that she was female and nor would he remember meeting her at the Festal of Peaches. From that moment on, only Mo Yuan knew, and it would remain that way now that she had both personalities fully under control, though as Si Yin, the male fully dominated her personality, but this she no longer minded.

_______________________________________________________________

Now resting in her chamber on Kunlun Mountain, her mind went back. Immediately after they had left Qing Qiu, Mo Yuan had held her closely to his body as he cloud jumped her away. But this was no normal cloud jump, she suddenly felt her whole body lighten as they moved, and unable to see anything past the strong silvery gold haze of his energy, she closed her eyes and waited for their arrival at a destination she was not prepared for.

Feeling hard ground beneath her feet, she opened her eyes. It took some time for her sight to clear, but when it did, she not only gasped out loud, but she stumbled back into his arms.

"Mo Yuan?" she whispered unable to believe what she was seeing.

Drawing her closer to his body, he smiled down at her. "This was originally going to be the place of our date, but I wanted it to be our special place. A place of our very own. One we can come to anytime we want to be alone as husband and wife " he said softly, as he too gazed about them.

"Where are we?" she asked in awe.

"Everywhere and nowhere." he laughed, before explaining they were on a small asteroid, that had retained its original features from the planet it had once belonged to. "It is travelling as we speak through the cosmos, but with a tracking spell, I can come here anytime I want."

Turning around, she took in the wild rugged stone formations that towered around them, and with the light of the stars and the many suns and planets in the background, the whole scene gave off a silvery glow. And where they were standing, Mo Yuan had carved out a small home into one of the stone formations, and it too was lit up with candle light and small luminous pearls that he had collected from Qing Qiu. But what really took her breath away, was a beautiful hot spring which she was standing next to. And though she felt movement, she did not in any way feel uncomfortable, in fact, the movement which was barely discernible, gave this small world an ever changing background. It was truly beautiful.