*The final Interlude*

Kissing her lips lightly, Mo Yuan slowly and sensuously deepened it. His tongue flattened and as it slipped effortlessly into her mouth, he leisurely swirled it against her own, taking his time to savor her fast rising passion. Suckling her tongue into his own mouth, his hands lightly caressed her naked silky skin until he found what they were searching for. Taking a breast in one hand, he cupped it reverently as his thumb lightly flicked over her nipple, teasing and squeezing gently as her body began to quickly awaken beneath him.

Sighing deeply, Bai Qian reached up to cup his face tenderly before pulling her mouth away to stare up into his eyes. Those eyes that knew every inch of her body, mind and soul held hers in understanding. "I love you so much Mo Yuan." she smiled up at him as her eyes misted lightly. Drinking in every dark corner of his never ending pools of honey brown softness that stared back at her just as reverently, Mo Yuans tender smile once more lowered to take her lips back.

No thoughts crossed their minds other than their immediate present, and as the warm glow of the cosmos above them softly illuminated their small haven, their love for each other unraveled fully without a second wasted. Allowing his hand to once more roam at will, Bai Qians fingers lightly traced his perfectly sculptured back, causing him to moan softly against her mouth.

She could feel the heat rising rapidly, and not wanting to lose herself too quickly, she immediately wrapped her slender arms around his shoulders and rolled them both over until she was on top and straddling him intimately.

Smiling down sweetly, Mo Yuans heart lurched. How beautiful she is he thought to himself. Her eyes had never held so much emotion as they did then, and what he saw took his breath away, the soft tender gaze that held his own, hurt him more at that moment than what they would soon face but as he pulled her back to his waiting lips, his thoughts once again lost themselves to her soft feather like caresses and slow burning thrusts of her hips against his own.

This time there was no talking, only the sound of their leisurely and languid paced love making. Lightly tracing both sides of his face, Bai Qian lowered her body slightly to nibble gently at his chin, rolling the tip of her tongue through the light splattering of his well trimmed beard.

Letting his head fall back gently, Mo Yuans back arched slightly beneath her as her lips gently caressed his warm soft glowing skin. Nipping at his shoulders, her tongue traced the bone back towards his neck before lightly flicking upwards. Then tracing the other shoulder across the bone her nails gently traced down his well defined chest that was just as gently rising and falling beneath them.

Running her fingers over his hardened nipples, she held on as his body suddenly shuddered and his hands came up to roam her back and down towards her full round bottom. Moaning lightly Mo Yuan let go to entwine his fingers into her hair as her tongue flicked over them lightly before gently sucking them in and rolling them between her tongue.  

Shifting, she lowered again as she kissed and languidly tasted every bit of his now heaving flesh.  With his hands above his head, his eyes rolled back lightly as her tongue and lips teased the tip of his weeping quivering shaft that was thrusting up wanting more than just the tip of her tongue.  

Smiling, she lowered her mouth down over the full length of him, forcing as much as she could into her hot wet mouth, and as her hands grabbed hold of his thrusting hips, she suckled him hard.  The soft bobbing of her head between his widely spread legs was driving him quickly insane. Reaching behind him, he grabbed the edges of the soft blanket beneath him and held on tightly as she rolled her tongue and lips all over his trembling pulsating manhood.  

Groaning and moaning loudly, his deep throaty growls were coming thicker and faster as he rode her undulating wet and fiery mouth and without mercy she brought him quickly to the edge of no return.