Chapter 27 - The Tight Five 2

By the time morning arrived, Bai Qian woke to find herself alone in her own chamber and her form returned to that of Si Yin. When did Shifu move me back here?" he thought to himself rising. Dressing quickly, he suddenly caught sight of an open scroll on his side table which he knew did not belong to him. Everything in his room was orderly and stored away in its proper place, it was immaculately clean and tidy with nothing out of place.

Picking it up, he read it quickly before racing to the door only to be met with a barrier. "Grounded? GROUNDED!" He screamed, throwing himself at the barrier only to be thrown backwards to the floor. Summoning his fan over and over again, he realized that, that too was out of bounds to him. In the end he could do nothing but fall to his knees crying as he realized that this time, no cuteness or mischief was going to get him out of trouble this time. And in that instant, his temper rose and the anger exploded as he once again threw himself against the barrier, screaming insults one after the other.

Suddenly a tray appeared before him with his breakfast and orange juice, which he promptly picked up and threw against the barrier screaming. "Go to hell you bastard!" he screamed at the top of his lungs, not caring at all that his voice could be heard by everyone regardless of the barrier which was merely there to keep him in. Then following it with more expletives and foul language, he kept it up until the arrival of his lunch, which also joined his breakfast.

"I hate you Mo Yuan! Do you hear me, you bitch, I hate you." he screamed before finally falling exhausted to his knees in tears.

_____________________________________________________________

The continuation of their meeting was extremely difficult considering the ruckus coming from Si Yins chamber which could be heard by everyone including his Seniors who had not heard their junior lose his temper this strongly for years. He rarely lost it this much, that many of them found it unbearable to listen to, especially Chang Shan who had taken it upon himself to deliver the boy breakfast and lunch even though it was not an order that Shifu had given, only that he was not allowed out of his room for the rest of the day. But to hear his hard work being thrown was an insult and one he would personally see the boy pay for, regardless of any other punishments he would likely receive, and the way he was going, they were mounting up.

In the end Bai Zhi had, had enough. Slamming down the scroll he had been holding, he stormed towards Si Yins room with every intention of throwing the boy across his knee, and he was followed by Zhe Yan and Bai Zhen who were also ready to deal with the boys unruly behavior, though Zhe Yan couldn't contain his smile at the boys boldness.

Sighing, Mo Yuan lay down the scroll he had been holding and looked towards Honghui, who had politely ignored the uproar without a word, though he was curious. Why would Mo Yuan allow such unruly behavior? No one in his Tribe would dare to act so despicably, it was unheard of, especially children, who were taught from the day they were born that their elders were to be respected at all times. This was something new and one that would have made him smile had Mo Yuan not looked so angry, though the thought of her fiery spirit suddenly had him seeing her in a different light. One he liked very much.

Di Jun on the other hand merely sat with his eyes closed.  If he was thinking anything at all, it was not showing, in fact he looked bored, but Mo Yuan and Honghui both knew, he was ready to leave.  Such displays of unruliness was not to his liking, and Mo Yuan knew, he would say something regarding Si Yin sooner rather than later, so he didn't even bother to excuse the boys behavior.  But he knew, once Bai Zhi had finished with him, he would be coming down so hard on that boy he won't know what hit him.

He could also see the questions flitting across Honghuis eyes, but he ignored them. They were all still on tenterhooks with each other, and trust still needed to be regained, before he could share something as personal as his future wife and most juniors temper tantrums, which he couldn't explain even if he wanted to. The girl was just too unpredictable and at times like this, unmanageable, he wasn't even sure if Bai Zhi could control her when she lost it this badly.