vi.

Having her alt mode follow her comrades, Ophelia left her holoform with Samuel in case he needed her assistance and to also see what was happening with the boy. She wanted to make sure that whoever was coming to Samuel's house didn't take her bag or hurt anyone.

"Samuel, be careful," Onyxia said to the human as she saw numerous black cars park themselves in front of the house. "They aren't here for good reasons."

"Yeah, I figured when I saw five of them park themselves on the street," Samuel snapped. He wasn't built to take stress at all. He led Onyxia and Mikaela downstairs to where Onyxia's bag was being kept. Apparently, Samuel's mother had moved it to the kitchen table.

"Aha!" Onyxia exclaimed, running to her bag and pulling out the glasses. She slung the bag over her shoulder and slipped the glasses into her jacket pocket.

"I need you to distract my parents while we try to get the glasses out to them," Samuel instructed Mikaela.

"Be careful with the glasses, Onyxia," Samuel warned before there was an aggressive and repeated dinging of the doorbell. There would be no distraction it seemed.

"It wouldn't be wise to get the glasses to them, they're gone!" Onyxia whispered harshly. "We need to worry about the people at your door!" The trio snuck to the living room, which was just beside the hallway leading to the front door.

"Ronald Wickity?" a man at the front door asked as Samuel's father opened the door.

"It's Witwicky. Who are you?" Ronald asked.

"We're the government. Sector Seven."

"Government isn't good. We need to get out of the house, Samuel," Onyxia whispered, but the boy seemed uninterested in the idea.

"Never heard of it," Ronald said to the Sector Seven man.

"Never will. Your son's the great-grandson of Captain Archibald Wickity, is he not?"

"It's Witwicky."

"May I enter the premises, sir?"

"Ron, there's guys all over the front yard," Samuel's mother called from the room across from Onyxia, Mikaela, and Samuel.

Onyxia turned to Samuel and Mikaela with wide eyes, "You both need to get to the kitchen. Maybe I can keep them busy with my otherworldliness." She handed Samuel the glasses.

The boy scoffed at her description of herself but understood the urgency and grabbed Mikaela's hand, taking her upstairs instead of the kitchen. The Autobot sighed with frustration, gaining the attention of the men walking into the house.

"They're ripping up my rose bushes!"

"Who are you?"

"My God, Ron, they're everywhere!"

"W-Wouldn't you like to know," Onyxia stuttered out. The leader of the group continued talking to Ronald while the man who asked her who she was walked towards her menacingly. Her last run-in with the government left her in containment for centuries. She had only managed to gain her freedom back after just over fifty decades ago. She couldn't go back, but if it meant protecting Samuel, Mikaela, and the glasses then she had to. All those centuries being contained ruined her self-image, they stripped her of her power and experimented on her to their hearts' content. She was a Prime once, only to be reduced to such a powerless state by mere humans. She held minimal respect for them, but Samuel and Mikaela were good people. She had faith in them.

"There's guys and suits all around the house! Look at this!"

"Trying to act tough won't get you anywhere, lady," the man grumbled, going to grab her wrist but she pulled her arm away from his hand.

"Don't touch me," Onyxia snapped at him, taking a step back every time he took one towards her. She knew she couldn't do much at all with one arm. Her dislocated one had barely healed. She started to lose control over her alt mode in the midst of her panic and racing thoughts.

"Onyxia? Onyxia?! Onyxia, what's happening?!" Bumblebee cried through the radio as her alt mode began to swerve. He tried to steady her as best as he could in his alt mode but she crashed into a tree, causing her holoform to flicker violently. She cried out suddenly and crumpled to her knees. She needed to get up, she needed to defend Samuel and Mikaela. She needed to fight.

"What the hell?!" the Sector Seven man exclaimed, having witnessed the flickering of her holoform. "What are you?!"

There was so much chaos. Samuel's parents were yelling at all the men, giving them warnings and scolding them, and the Sector Seven leader was yelling orders at his men. There was the shattering of clay pots, beeping, and bushes rustling. With the Autobots she could smell the smoking of her engine, the beeps and whirs of Bumblebee, her father asking her questions. She couldn't focus.

As the government man stood right in front of her, she swept her leg under his own and sent him crashing to the ground. She then proceeded to straddle him and smash a porcelain pot over his head, knocking him out. Seeing the commotion, other government men grabbed her by her arms, causing a shrill cry to escape her as they moved her injured arm. Using her legs, she kicked a man in front of her and sent him back into the body of another man, toppling them both over a glass table. The sound of it breaking deafened her for a mere moment and distracted the men grabbing her long enough for her to break free. In the process, she snatched a pistol from one of the men's belts and pointed it at anyone who made a move towards her.

"Don't touch me!" she shrieked. Her injured arm lay limp by her side, one half of her broken bone piercing through her skin and leaking dark blue energon. An open fracture.

The men seemed in shock at the bodily fluids she was leaking out. "Y-You stay away now," she said. "You leave me the hell alone. You leave this house alone!" Her holoform flickered once more.

Getting over their initial shock, the men that had their weapons all pointed them at her. "Drop the weapon!" one of them ordered.

"I'm not dropping it until you stop pointing yours at me!" she argued.

"We'll stop when you stop!"

What is this bullshit, Onyxia thought bitterly. She trusted the humans not to hurt her as they said they would and lowered her gun, only to get shot in the gut. She crumpled to the ground with a cry of agony.

Screw the government.