li.

Note: so somebody totally just asked something that I hadn't even mentioned to you all oml. Optimus and Ironhide spin-offs for my beloved Abigail and Grace are in the works right now. I NEED more fanfics for these two I am just desperate. I know the girls haven't been playing a massive role either, but it really is supposed to be about Onyxia and her story—Abigail and Grace will get their own books with focus on them! Anyway, love you all very much, enjoy reading <3

"Crash landing!" Hound cried as their stolen ship plummeted to the ground. It took a few seconds to slow to a stop, but the moment it did, Onyxia was jogging out. Her body was basically brand new and she felt fucking great.

"I'll be back, Dad!" she called, transforming into her altmode before speeding off to find a brand-new car. She wanted to get back as soon as possible so that she could greet Bumblebee just as he arrived with the humans and maybe, if she got back soon enough, she'd be able to show off to the Autobots already there.

Onyxia was going nearly 150km/h just to get around town quick enough to find a car and once she did, she was over the moon in excitement. A red Alfa Romeo 4C. She figured it was time for a new paint job.

She sped by, her scanners taking in the new model and shifting her form completely as she did a full U-turn and sped back. With this new form came a working, well, everything. She had her comms system back but refused to use it so that she'd be a surprise.

The crash site had only Crosshairs, Ironhide, Optimus and Hound once she got back. Hound cheered while Crosshairs let out an awed whistle, clapping his servos together. "Looking good, Prime," he complimented as she transformed into her bipedal mode with a wide grin. She playfully punched his shoulder before fist-bumping Hound. Ironhide had nodded his approval, saying how glad he was to have her truly back. Optimus, the last to compliment her, brought her in for a tight hug.

A hug shared between their actual bodies for the first time in years.

Crosshairs let out another whistle as the revving of Bumblebee and Apex was heard. Onyxia turned, a grin still on her face as the humans all scurried out.

"Let's give Bumblebee the good news, aye?" Crosshairs grinned as Bumblebee transformed. He looked around wildly for Onyxia, optics completely glossing over her new body as he expected to see her human body.

"He's cute when he's clueless, isn't he?" Onyxia teased, crossing her arms as she looked down at Apex, who had figured out who she was immediately.

"You look hot!" Abigail cheered with Grace, who had moved to Optimus' side almost immediately.

"Mm, clueless little thing Bee is," Apex laughed. "We thought you were dead, princess. What happened?"

Bumblebee's optics snapped to Onyxia and he whirred softly as he analysed her carefully. It was when he saw the adoring look in her optics that he let out an excited whir and ran to her, scooping her up and spinning her joyfully, eliciting a laugh from her.

"Bee!" she laughed. "Bee, put me down!"

"Am I dreaming?" he asked her quickly when he put her down. His servos were still gripping her arms as if he were afraid that she wasn't real. She smiled softly and shook her helm.

"Not this time," she replied lightly, to which he embraced her tightly. She returned it within seconds, holding him close. Primus, it was the best feeling in the world for her to hold him in her arms properly. No holoforms, just them.

Their bond jolted back to life just as they pulled away. "You look beautiful as always," Bee said playfully, to which she chuckled.

"Only for you."