i.

Onyxia's alt mode ^^

Onyxia's alt mode ^^. A BMW M3 2005

Before time began, there was the cube. We know not where it comes from, only that it has the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That was how our race was born, for a time we lived in harmony, but like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil. And so began the war, a war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death and the cube, along with my daughter, was lost to the far reaches of space.

"B-127...father,"  the very daughter of Optimus, Onyxia, said solemnly. In her azure optics, Optimus could see remorse overtaking the once brave gaze she held. He looked to his dedicated comrade, B-127, as he turned his gaze to his superior. They held a bond Optimus likened to the bond he once shared with Onyxia's mother, Deirdre, before she was lost in the war against his own brother, Megatron. "It's been an honour serving beside you both, but I must do what a Prime should for their planet, for the galaxy. You have always been a better leader than I, father, the Autobots would do well with your continued leadership. B-127, you have been the only Cybertronian I have found to this day that has a dedication to this cause as much as I do. I thank you both from the bottom of my spark. Unfortunately, I must say goodbye, for I cannot let the spark fall into the hands of Megatron," Onyxia finished, leaving both Cybertronians that listened in shock and pure panic.

She held the Allspark in her servo gently, moving it close to her chest protectively, and just as Optimus opened his mouth to plead her to stay, a large explosion destroyed a giant structure that stood nearby the trio. The cause of that explosion: Megatron.

"I must go now, I'm sorry for doing this but it's for the best if we're going to win this war. Goodbye." With those final words, she flew off into space.

"Onyxia!" Megatron screamed with pure, unadulterated rage. Paying no mind to Optimus or B-127, the leader of the Decepticons burst into space after the young Prime.

We scattered across the galaxy hoping to find them both and rebuild our home, searching every star, every world. And just when all hope seemed lost, a message of a new discovery, drew us to an unknown planet called Earth. But we were already too late...

With Onyxia, 12 thousand years later

"Ok, Witwicky, you're up!"

Onyxia's head shot up from its place nestled in her arms at the exclamation of her teacher. She was falling asleep. God, help me, she thought bitterly. The wimpy boy who wouldn't leave her alone, Samuel, rushed down to the front of the room, nearly tripping over his own feet from his speed. He emptied his bag's contents impetuously for the history show-and-tell and out clattered old tools used by what Onyxia thought to be seamen. With a light sigh, she moved her head once more to rest on her crossed arms. Try as she might to fall asleep though, Samuel's attempt to sell his great-great grandfather's old equipment pissed her off.

"Samuel, maybe you should try treasuring your family's history instead of trying to barter it off," Onyxia drawled, earning a wave of laughter and agreement from the rest of the class. She sighed, not wanting to be taken as a joke by the class but they were incompetent humans so she didn't expect them to understand the importance of family treasures and family in general.