xxx.

"Who the hell are you?" Onyxia blurted out as she rolled the board she was laying on out from under the car she was working on and saw an Asian man staring down at her with beads of sweat dripping down his cheeks. She had managed to get a job as a mechanic and somehow did so well that she was running the whole thing. Guess it helped that she was once a car and knew exactly how they worked.

"Wang. Deep Wang. Deep Wang. Watergate?" the man rushed out. "Do you not understand?" He straddled her on the board before she could get up.

"Hey, what the hell?! I have a boyfriend first of all, and I didn't even consent to this!" Onyxia exclaimed, trying to get up once more but the man held her down by her shoulders. She stared at him, absolutely bewildered at the gall of the man on top of her. If I were still a Cybertronian he would've been blown to sludge already, she thought bitterly.

"Y-You're one of them, you know them. Multiple photos, all with you and Samuel Witwicky in them. I can't go to them but you can," the man rambled on.

"H-Hey, what the hell are you talking about-" He pressed a hand over her lips to stop her from talking.

"Shhhhh. Code pink, code pink, as in Floyd. The dark side of the moon. The good guys, the good guys, they're in danger you need to get this to them right now," he snapped, thrusting a crumpled set of papers into her chest before he got off her chest and scrambled away. In the trees outside the building, she could just see the flash of red. Decepticon.

The Decepticon revealed itself as Laserbeak and tackled the man who was running, throwing him onto the road in front of an oncoming truck. Onyxia gasped as the sight was nothing short of gruesome.

"God, I need to get to the Autobots," she whispered, scrambling onto her feet and yelling for an employee to take over the car for her. Thank God, I still remember where they are, she thought as she got into her car and drove off towards the headquarters.

------------------------

"I need to see Will. Will Lennox. Or the Autobots, Bee or Optimus, anyone. I'm Onyxia. I have something very important to share with them," Onyxia requested of the guards that peered into her car from the open window. Despite having identified herself and speaking about Bumblebee and Optimus, they did not make a move to let her in.

"Sorry, ma'am, you're at the wrong place," a guard spoke, speaking to her as if she was crazy. It elicited a scoff from her and she made a move to leave her car. They held the door shut and told her to leave. She laughed sarcastically at the guards.

"I don't give a shit if you're sworn under oath or some shit to protect my father and the Autobots, but right now, buddy, this information is gonna save them. So open the fucking gates."

No move was made to do what she demanded of them. She kicked the car door open and into the guard that was holding it shut, bringing him to his knees. She straddled him and ripped the radio from his chest.

"Bumblebee, you better come out here right now or you're going to wish that I was dead," she snapped into the radio before having her hands forced behind her back. She was forced to the ground and about to be handcuffed when the revving of her boyfriend's engine could be heard. Bumblebee transformed into his bipedal mode and leapt over the fence, making many motions that showed the guards that he was more than ready to throw hands at them all.

Onyxia got up and glared at all the guards as Bumblebee let her step onto his outstretched hand and began walking back to the inside of the base with her. It finally registered that she was with her boyfriend for the first time in three years. She didn't waste a single second in wrapping her arms around his finger, making him lift her up to his face where she then gave him a kiss on his voice box. He made a few bashful whirs, hiding his eyes behind his face plate. She giggled at the sight.

"You have no idea how much I missed you, Bee. God, three years without seeing you in person...Is that Mearing woman finally in so I can have a word with her? She's been ignoring all my calls ever since I, well...threatened her job."

"I missed you, too. And yes, she's finally in. I love you, Nyx," Bumblebee spoke, messing her hair up with his finger and making her laugh. "Calls are hardly enough when I can't touch you. Never thought I could miss someone this much." It was Onyxia's turn to be bashful.

"Flirt."

"Learnt from the best."

--------------------

"Okay, mister," Onyxia spoke as Bumblebee transformed into his altmode. "Come here." She held her arms out wide and his holoform appeared, not wasting a single second in wrapping his arms around her. They held each close so tightly as if they would disappear any moment, and then it was over all too soon as she pulled away and kissed his lips so softly it was as if he were made of porcelain. She always treated him so kindly and softly, it was what he always loved about her.

"Onyxia," her father spoke from behind her, his own holoform out to greet his daughter. "It has certainly been a long time, hasn't it?" He smiled as he watched his daughter's head snap in his direction and a squeal escaped her mouth. She ran to him and leapt into his arms with a joyous laugh.

"I missed you so much, Dad! What have you and Bee been doing all these years?" she asked him.

"Helping with human affairs, surprisingly. The Decepticons have been quiet for a long while."

"Oh, well...about that-"

"Who is this teenager?" a woman sneered beside them. Onyxia stared at the woman with her mouth agape and eyebrows raised. Long blonde hair in a ponytail and a henchman by her side carrying numerous bags...definitely Mearing.

"I'm an Autobot, thank you very much," Onyxia snapped back, walking so close to the woman that their chests were nearly touching. "What kind of business do you have denying me access to my own family?"

"Ah, Onyxia, could recognise that petulant attitude anywhere. I should have you know that you are not an Autobot anymore, haven't been for three years. I have every right to deny access to this building due to your insignificance to this cause," Mearing said so blankly it almost scared Onyxia off.

This woman is asking for it, Onyxia thought angrily.