l.

"Take that human to the trash," Lockdown spoke as Onyxia was dragged out of the car in an absolute panic. Tessa was too scared to come out, knowing that she'd be killed instantly, but it didn't stop her from trying to help Onyxia stay with her. It didn't work though, and the femme was dragged out of the car and tossed to the ground harshly by a small Cybertronian which Onyxia could not identify.

"Walk," Lockdown snapped, glaring down at her as her father's weak body was beginning to be dragged to God knows where.

"I can't," Onyxia replied weakly.

"Walk."

"I can't, dipshit! Are your fucking audio receptors not working or--fuck!" she spat before her arm was grabbed by Lockdown harshly, eliciting a loud pop from her shoulder joint as she was swung back and forth like some handbag.

Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry...

"You're useless in this form, Onyxia," Lockdown began. "How pathetic...how weak, you are. We'll be changing that...don't you worry. You're no prized collection like this."

He followed Optimus' body as it was led down a long platform to Primus knows where. Onyxia was in too much pain to speak, only letting out whimpers when she felt her dislocated shoulder move with each swing.

It was humiliating.

"Remember this ship, Prime? Built for all you Knights, you great crusaders, to explore the universe. Well, I commandeered it. It's my personal prison now."

"Let Onyxia go," Optimus begged weakly, unable to see his daughter but able to hear her whimpers of pain.

"Pfft, you think that's going to work on me, Prime? Your pleading? Begging? No. You're both my property now. Well...until we meet your creator."

The rest of the trip was silent, ending in a room that held numerous different Knights. They were all hung upside down in a cage each. There was one left.

For Optimus.

"Welcome back to the Knights' Temenos, Prime," Lockdown spoke.

"You have disgraced it," Optimus sneered.

"Join your fellow rebels, fugitive scum. It's for the rarest of specimens. The worst of the worst. It's taken centuries, but I've collected all the Knights but you." Lockdown's servo that wasn't holding Onyxia transformed into a hook and he dug it into Optimus' ankle, dragging him into the cage, where a hook grabbed onto him and suspended him upside down in the air.

"The creators want to sweep their chessboard clean," Lockdown explained.

"I'm slave to no one," Optimus replied.

"All this species mixing with species..." Lockdown mused, tossing Onyxia to the ground and eliciting a loud cry of agony from her. "It upsets the cosmic balance. The creators, they don't like it. They built you to do what you were told."

The cage door shut and in came a disfigured Cybertronian body. Whoever they were, they were long gone now. It looked...familiar. It looked like...

"Oh my god," Onyxia choked out.

That was her body. That was her actual Cybertronian body. Lockdown was going to force her through a transformation. Another transformation.

"Now, for the abomination to Cybertronian-kind," Lockdown snapped, one of his servos becoming a sharp and pointed knife. Onyxia tried to beg for him to stop--to prevent herself from going through the pain all over again--but before a single word could even escape her, the knife had impaled her and she went numb.