Chapter 36 (Cabinet of Souls)

In order for them to learn the origin of the woman in black, the agents of M.E.O headed to Casey's house with Clark guiding them with his spell while Melissa, Madison & Tristan together with Caleb stayed at main town in case the force of Grayson or Pyrone returns.

When they arrived at the house, Casey's parents were glad to see her returning home hugging her who made Andrew nostalgic about his parents too.

"I know you miss your parents too Andrew but you will see them soon once all of this is over" Lauren comforted.

"I just hope so I do..."

Casey explained everything to her parents & through their permission they allowed Jed & the rest to enter the house & analyze the cabinet. Jed requested to put the antique cabinet outside the house so he can view its past & by putting his right hand he began to see a glimpse of the past. It was a bit blurry from the start but when Jed focus harder he saw a group of women wearing black who have been executed on the old witch trials in the early 1800s. The vision showed him a young woman who appears to be the woman in black, Jed was getting close to knowing the truth so he held the cabinet tighter seeing more horrific events where the fellow witches of the woman where burn.

The woman in black manage to escape but the remaining others who she flee with were captured leaving her the only survivor of her clan so she decided to move out from her village & start over a new life to another small town where she try to hide any trace of witchcraft that she learned. But sooner eventually her secret was exposed & the people of that town rallied in a frenzy cornering the woman in her own house. Before she was capture & put on the trial, Jed saw her on her room putting the black dress & vale that they wore.

 Before she was capture & put on the trial, Jed saw her on her room putting the black dress & vale that they wore

Inside that room she began to perform a ritual with the cabinet she use to store & hide her witching materials. On that final hour she called all of the souls of her deceased sisters who have died at the execution placing them inside & for one final touch the woman announced her final word.

"On this day forward we shall return in the near future & once my spirit is place in this cabinet we shall be awaken by a young girl with a heart so innocent & she will be the one who will set the fallen witches free into this present time & no one will be able to stop our revenge!!!!!"

After plotting her last words the men of the mob entered her room & took her out through the town's council where she met the same fate her sisters have suffered. As she was burned into ashes her soul quickly return to the house & took possession of the cabinet with the rest of the witches souls inside waiting for centuries to be free by the right girl. When the vision ended, Jed was thrown away by the witches' forces that are now active & awake.

"Jed what happened?" Said Andrew while he & Clark assist him up.

"We've got to destroy that thing now!" He panicked.

"Put yourself together & explain everything slowly to us" Said Clark.

"I saw everything that happened to that item, it's been cursed to travel from time to time to set free the remaining evil spirits who are left there"